2 Compact tractors, does one of these stick out to be a better deal?

/ 2 Compact tractors, does one of these stick out to be a better deal? #21  
There is no way I would consider going back to an open station tractor again for winter plowing. Once a person experiences a cab for snow removal, the alternative is unreasonable.

/ 2 Compact tractors, does one of these stick out to be a better deal? #22  
I just ordered a 3039R, i hope i made the right choice?????? I was considering the 2038R Oh and i would only want open station because of my hills, the cab makes it a slight more top heavy in my opinion but YES i really wanted it for our huge snowfall here in Montana. Well I only have a few acres but my 1000 foot driveway is all gravel and very steep up the side of a mountain road, the back lawn is about 30 degrees or more so Im planning on backing up only to mow with a flail mower. I ordered wheel spacers to help with stability, my opinion is you should look at the 3 series, i only paid around a $1000 more for a much heavier tractor. Just my opinion

/ 2 Compact tractors, does one of these stick out to be a better deal? #23  
You will never regret spending the money on a cabbed tractor with HVAC. Assuming the Kubota has heat and AC. I wouldn't own a cab without AC. They get hot quick when in the sun so an AC is required.
You will be able to recoup you initial investment if or when you decide to sell. Sure, you have 2 more years of payments on the new tractor compared to the used one but the notes are not substantially different.

I get sticker shock every time someone posts the new price of these small CUTs and they will continue to get more expensive as the years go by. I could likely sell both my tractors for more than I gave for them.

/ 2 Compact tractors, does one of these stick out to be a better deal? #24  
I have operated both. I hated the hydro whine and the hydro pedal on the Kubota. Highly recommend the JD.

/ 2 Compact tractors, does one of these stick out to be a better deal? #25  
riding mower and a truck plow?

/ 2 Compact tractors, does one of these stick out to be a better deal? #26  
My two and a half cents. First I'm 63 and I grew up in Minnesota on a dairy farm. I know the weather up there well. From cold temps and sometimes lots and lots of snow to hot humid weather in the summer. And there is it's fair share of bugs. Those blood suckers up there are as big as hummingbirds down here. I can't say it enough CAB CAB CAB. With AC. Your getting to the age where enough bothers you without having to fight the cold and heat and then the bugs and dust. Trust me I did for lots and lots of years and 3 years ago I decided I'm old enough and paid my dues I want a tractor with a cab. Did I say CAB? That's right I did. I now have just about what you have here in Kentucky. 22 acres. I mow about 4 acres and bush hog the rest and after you turn fifty things don't get easier they get harder to do and sitting in comfort will make it lots nicer on the old bones. I don't have any trees to speak of either and I said when I bought this place if you want shade here you have to build it. Won't tell you what kind to buy that's totally up to you. Myself I'm color blind and just wanted to be able to work on it myself and not rely on a dealer to steal any more of my money than what it cost to get it to my property. Mine is a hydro. They sure have their place as do shuttle do. All the pasture and hay field is not a smooth ride and lots of ruff areas. I like the hydro because I can slow up or speed up with just a peddle instead of riding the clutch or having to shift to lower gear with out loosing rpm's. If it was a smooth ride then a shuttle would have been what I choose. Did I mention CAB? That's right I did. I couldn't imagine sitting on an open station in 40 below blowing snow with it coming back in your face and freezing your butt off. It's also nice mowing, bush hogging and seeing all those bugs looking at you on the other side of the glass while your in a nice cool cab drinking ice t.

/ 2 Compact tractors, does one of these stick out to be a better deal? #27  
Since you're dropping a down-payment of $10,000 why don't you get the snow blower now and get the 0% for 84 months from Kubota instead?.Your payment will be lower as well. You don't have to put money down to get 0% for 60 months - it just makes your payment lower. Hands down get the cab. I will have .33 miles of driveway to clear after my house is built and there is no way I want to do that in an open station in Pennsylvania weather let alone -30 temps like you have.