2 questions I need help with???

/ 2 questions I need help with??? #11  
We have a 2001 L4610 with Titan 10x16.5 loader tires (R4's).
2450 hrs on meter.
Front tread is 2/3 gone. Rear looks new. We have pulled one front tire & one rear tire off rim. My fault because of the strain we put it in. We did have to put a tube in one front tire some time back because the sidewall was ozzing air.
I don't know anything about snow plowing, but wonder if it could put enough side pressure to pull the tire off rim, when nothing is wrong with the tire or wheel.
I am sure that is what I did.

As far as batteries go, I am on my fourth one.
Don't remember ever changing one before it died.

/ 2 questions I need help with??? #12  
theres a chart you can find online that shows you how cranking amps take a dive as temperature drops. now couple this with an already old, weak battery......

i say get a new battery. best $150.00 youll ever spend. it sucks trying to jump start the tractor in a blizzard.

/ 2 questions I need help with??? #13  
it sucks trying to jump start the tractor in a blizzard.

other than drinking cocoa or setting by a fire.. I imagine just about everything sucks in a blizzard.. :)

/ 2 questions I need help with??? #14  
Replace the battery....it will leave you high and wet.LOL! Nah! What happens is when the battery gets old it messes with the charging system sometimes,putting an undue draw on the alternator and could possibly start to short out a little.
If it were mine,it would be the `core return'on a replacement battery. don-ohio :)^)