20" Sirius Professional LED Flood/Spot on Bobcat CT 235

/ 20" Sirius Professional LED Flood/Spot on Bobcat CT 235
Thanks for fixing the link and helping me out. You have a great bunch of folks there.
Keith

/ 20" Sirius Professional LED Flood/Spot on Bobcat CT 235
Just an update. Got a chance to put this unit to work baling hay the other night. I am very impressed. Light is more center with flood to the side. Excellent visibility; I do need to add side mounted lights so I can get a better view there so I can see the next windrow without turning first.

On a funny note, I never knew so may critters hid in the windrow, but as I baled I could see them running out from in front of the tractor.

/ 20" Sirius Professional LED Flood/Spot on Bobcat CT 235 #13  
Just an update. Got a chance to put this unit to work baling hay the other night. I am very impressed. Light is more center with flood to the side. Excellent visibility; I do need to add side mounted lights so I can get a better view there so I can see the next windrow without turning first.

On a funny note, I never knew so may critters hid in the windrow, but as I baled I could see them running out from in front of the tractor.

Thanks for throwing this information out there. We've been doing really well with the SIRIUS PRO light as a high-end option for a very reasonable price. People can PM me for discounts if they like. Thanks and have a good holiday weekend.