200 hours in a year and three months

/ 200 hours in a year and three months #31  
125.8 hours in the 5 months since the B7500 was delivered - and we've had the worst drought in long time here in PA................chim

/ 200 hours in a year and three months
However, judging by your thread: "How to dress a pond", those hours were high quality hours. Many of my hours are "OOP's, May I'll do better next time!"

Buck

/ 200 hours in a year and three months #33  
I am certain that many of us would love to hear how Tractor Work compares to Cabinet making in terms of satisfaction and money.

Well one one hand it gets me out of the shop to PLAY in the dirt, this is my Therapy! with out it I would go nuts. 40 hrs per week in the shop and I try to get 40 hrs for the tractor evenings & weekends. The tractor does make more clear money. But it sure is nice to unload trucks with the tractor.
DDT

/ 200 hours in a year and three months #34  
Re: 200 hours in a year and three months *DELETED*

Post deleted by Scott_in_WVA

/ 200 hours in a year and three months
Scott,

Hanging around cardboard boxes is what one man does in FLA:

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.recoilmag.com/news/area_husband_pretends_0702.html/>GettingAway</A>

/ 200 hours in a year and three months #36  
280 Hours in 18 months. I guess that is 7 work weeks. Mostly blade, FEL, and backhoe work.

It also works out to a whopping 70 hours per acre on my lot. Of course I have done a few jobs on the side but still my land has seen a lot of work!

JT

/ 200 hours in a year and three months #37  
45 hours in 2 months. Bush hogging, mowing, lots of FEL use, 2-3 hours BH, minor blade work, and a couple of hours just riding around in the woods (this is my 4-wheeler - can't wait to haul a deer out of the woods in the FEL!)

Terry