200 HOURS!

/ 200 HOURS! #1  

lawn_king

Veteran Member
Tractor
kubota L 3540 hsdc,B 2320 hsdc & lots of other stuff!
Im just about to turn 200 hrs on the old B3030 HSDC. This machine has been great! Big enough for commercial work with 23 HP @ the pto and a strong fel, yet small and light enough for residential work as well! Lots to like about the 3030 :D

/ 200 HOURS! #2  
It's great when a person is satisfied with their equipment. I know I've told my wife at least 20 times over the past year how nice it is to have a cab tractor and be out of the weather, I would never go back to an open station.

/ 200 HOURS!
Well said Oleozz, indeed a cab is nice, 20 years of open station was enough for me!

/ 200 HOURS! #4  
my b3030hsdc was my first tractor purchase. Looks like I did it right the first time. I absolutely love mine. Just did the install last week of a thumb grapple and WR Long valve. Love it. It has been fun and I only have 30 Hours so far on mine... Great Machine!!!

/ 200 HOURS! #5  
200 hours-Congratulations on that milestone. Glad to hear your'e still enthused with your unit after that length of time. I've got a staggering 7 hours on our new B3030HSDC and are real happy so far. Runs and operates very well. And climate comfort to boot. Would have more seat time,but that part-time job gets in the way. Part-time job = tractor payments. With all that seat time,are you looking into that new seat? I haven't gotten around to checking with the dealer about it yet.