Loader 2003 Kioti CK20HST FEL slow to operate, reduced lifting capacity.

/ 2003 Kioti CK20HST FEL slow to operate, reduced lifting capacity. #31  
Oh ! I like the brush set you have . Remember where you got them ?

/ 2003 Kioti CK20HST FEL slow to operate, reduced lifting capacity.
Harbor Freight, worked great for this project.
Screen Shot 2019-02-17 at 8.20.32 AM.png

/ 2003 Kioti CK20HST FEL slow to operate, reduced lifting capacity. #33  
Thank you for posting all your hard work and the fix to the problem. I'm sure this will help many that may get stuck in the same situation. I also learned about the divider valve. Never knew there was one.

/ 2003 Kioti CK20HST FEL slow to operate, reduced lifting capacity. #34  
Great job glad you were able to get it all fixed! Since you did have the master Pressure relief valve apart (if you haven't) I would get a pressure gauge and check your system relief pressure to make sure your not going over your rated pressure and kill your pump. Not sure what the rated pressure is for your system but it should be in the service manual. just attach the gauge to one of your quick disconnects and dead head the pump against the gauge.

/ 2003 Kioti CK20HST FEL slow to operate, reduced lifting capacity. #35  
I was wondering where you found a shop Manual in pdf. Tried to buy one from kioti but wont sell then. My hydraulics are deadon my ck20 hst
Thanks for any info. Grumpygregg

/ 2003 Kioti CK20HST FEL slow to operate, reduced lifting capacity. #36  
Sent you a PM about the manual..

Rancho
CK20 HST

/ 2003 Kioti CK20HST FEL slow to operate, reduced lifting capacity. #37  
Thank you

/ 2003 Kioti CK20HST FEL slow to operate, reduced lifting capacity. #38  
Sorry to resurrect an old thread but I am having similar issues (CK 20 HST 2007) as Truck9 experienced. The FEL will operate but is slow and requires quite a bit of throttle. I suspect the problem is related to a partial blockage (noticed a couple small metal pieces attached to the magnetic drain plug) in the Priority Flow Control Valve. Couple of questions for the experts: 1. is the Directional Valve free moving (mine appears to be stuck)? and 2. should I remove the Flow Priority Valve to check for obstructions? TIA