2003 Kubota

/ 2003 Kubota #1  

H'villeNative

Tractor
B7500
I have a 2003 Kubota B7500 and I am try to replace the right front seal. I have the snap ring removed. I read with great interest the thread from Kubmech and would like to know exactly what is the king pin? There is a good, to me, video showing the assembly should tap off revealing the seal. Mine doesn't seem to tap right off. Any suggestions?
Thanks.

/ 2003 Kubota #2  
Welcome!
Maybe try posting at the Kubota Owning/Operating forum for more replies.
Kubota's website has parts diagrams available.
Good Luck!

/ 2003 Kubota #3  
I don't know about that specifically, but having just dealt with removing a spindle lock on a zero turn mower deck that, in theory, should have popped right off, my suggestion would be to soak it with penetrating oil (PB Blaster) for a day to possibly loosen it up.

It may be that you are doing it correctly, but that the part is just stuck/seized.

just a guess......

/ 2003 Kubota
I don't know about that specifically, but having just dealt with removing a spindle lock on a zero turn mower deck that, in theory, should have popped right off, my suggestion would be to soak it with penetrating oil (PB Blaster) for a day to possibly loosen it up.

It may be that you are doing it correctly, but that the part is just stuck/seized.

just a guess......
Thanks for the tip.

/ 2003 Kubota #5  
Kubota books online.... Find your model and download the WSM. Far as the kingpin is concerned, it's the metal shaft in the center of the assembly.