2003 tc24da new holland hydro leak

/ 2003 tc24da new holland hydro leak #1  

harig

Tractor
new holland tc24da
I am new to the forum, i have a 2003 tc24da that has been a work horse for me. I bought it new with a woods subframe backhoe and 12 la loader. i have read lots of post about the 2003 model leaking from the front of the hydro trans. Mine has started leaking and running down the front driveshaft. I power washed the unit good and pulled some of the sheet metal off to find the leak, but not visible. I am assuming that the input shaft seals are leaking. from my factory parts manual it looks like there are two seals. My questions is does anybody know if they can be bought or do i have to buy the whole pricey kit? also any pointers on splitting the tractor to fix. it is just getting ready to turn 1000 hours on it. The only thing done to it other than air, oil, hyro filters, hydro oil and fluids, lots of grease i had to replace the glow plug relay so it has been a good little unit. I will admit it has been worked hard but always run Rotella t-6 in it and premium hydro fluid. I am a retired tool and die maker with a small machine shop in my barn and have no problem splitting the tractor but have never split one, and there is no substitute foe experience...