2004 Kubota L3130HST...How much to ask?

/ 2004 Kubota L3130HST...How much to ask? #1  

curt1

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3130 and Kubota ZD21
I have a 2004 L3130HST with LA723 loader, quick attach, heavy duty bucket, a complete set of filter's except the inner air filter, with about 120 hours that I am going to sell. I bought it in November 2004. It also has tire sealant in all four tire's. Excellent condition with no ding's or dent's. What does everyone think it might be worth?
I also have a new (used once) Landpride rear blade RB3584, Woods GB72 box blade, Woods heavy duty tooth bar and Taylor Way 5 foot heavy duty brush cutter with a 90 h.p. rated gearbox and slip clutch (used very little with faded paint) that I am also going to sell.
Should I sell as a package or seperate? In your opinion, what is the 3 point implement's worth?
Also going is a new, used once Lawrimore gooseneck 20 foot(18 plus 2 foot dovetail) 14,000 lb. trailer with brake's on both axle's and a spare tire. The bed is between the fender's and it is black in color. I paid $4360 (include's state tax) last month for it. What would you sell it for?
Also included will be a 1988 R30 Chevrolet one ton flatbed dump (dump and bed is fairly recent addition) in very good condition(for a 1988 model) with new tire's and recently rebuilt motor, clutch and more. I will be asking $7000 for it.
I live in Georgia, a few mile's South of the Chattanooga, Tennessee area. Thank's in advance for everyone's help!

Curt

/ 2004 Kubota L3130HST...How much to ask?
I have a 2004 L3130HST with LA723 loader, quick attach, heavy duty bucket, a complete set of filter's except the inner air filter, with about 120 hours that I am going to sell. I bought it in November 2004. It also has tire sealant in all four tire's. Excellent condition with no ding's or dent's. What does everyone think it might be worth?
I also have a new (used once) Landpride rear blade RB3584, Woods GB72 box blade, Woods heavy duty tooth bar and Taylor Way 5 foot heavy duty brush cutter with a 90 h.p. rated gearbox and slip clutch (used very little with faded paint) that I am also going to sell.
Should I sell as a package or seperate? In your opinion, what is the 3 point implement's worth?
Also going is a new, used once Lawrimore gooseneck 20 foot(18 plus 2 foot dovetail) 14,000 lb. trailer with brake's on both axle's and a spare tire. The bed is between the fender's and it is black in color. I paid $4360 (include's state tax) last month for it. What would you sell it for?
Also included will be a 1988 R30 Chevrolet one ton flatbed dump (dump and bed is fairly recent addition) in very good condition(for a 1988 model) with new tire's and recently rebuilt motor, clutch and more. I will be asking $7000 for it.
I live in Georgia, a few mile's South of the Chattanooga, Tennessee area. Thank's in advance for everyone's help!

Curt

/ 2004 Kubota L3130HST...How much to ask? #3  
Coming to Maine soonnnnnnn

/ 2004 Kubota L3130HST...How much to ask? #4  
Coming to Maine soonnnnnnn

/ 2004 Kubota L3130HST...How much to ask? #5  
I'd sell them separately on eBay, ensuring that lots and lots of pictures were taken.

/ 2004 Kubota L3130HST...How much to ask? #6  
I'd sell them separately on eBay, ensuring that lots and lots of pictures were taken.

E-bay sounds like a good idea. Never thought about it. I was thinking about putting them in the local news paper and Heavy Equipment Trader. Thanks 5030tinkerer.

E-bay sounds like a good idea. Never thought about it. I was thinking about putting them in the local news paper and Heavy Equipment Trader. Thanks 5030tinkerer.

/ 2004 Kubota L3130HST...How much to ask? #9  
Why are you selling it? No room,or just don't need??
Donny