2005 GT 3100 cub

/ 2005 GT 3100 cub #1  

Jim_Zis

The new 3000 series are now being shipped to the dealers. My problem is there is nothing on the internet yet with details. Would anyone happen to know where I might go to get info on these new models. Cub Cadet's web site has nothing on then as yet.... The only thing I know for sure is the frame is now black with all other colors remaining the same.

/ 2005 GT 3100 cub #2  
They are shipping early, real early I guess for 2005 models...
I havent heard any detail's either, and I always like to find out early too...:)

/ 2005 GT 3100 cub #3  
I haven't seen anything on them either. I would love to take a look at them. If anyone finds a link... let us know! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I just talked to my dealer Thursday and he didn't know when they would getting them and didn't have any 05 brochures.

/ 2005 GT 3100 cub #4  
Yeah black frame, also has a reverse override switch on the dash (if memory serves me correct its called "RevTec" or something to that effect). It basically is like the air bag button or switch in a vehicle, if you turn it off then you can mow in reverse, BUT you have to do this every time you start the machine. Other than that its all about the same. As I have said to a few others on this board the black frames look REALLY good in my opinion. And as I have also said Cub takes their time about updating their web site...wouldn't look for it to be updated until right at the change of the year. Good luck with your search...

P.S. if your lucky your dealer might already have some lit. for the new machines...I believe we got a few boxes in Friday but I haven't had a chance to mingle through them (finishing up a tractor deal) so I'm not sure what all is in them.

/ 2005 GT 3100 cub #5  
Hey
I just saw a new cub GT 3100 at a dealer with a 54" deck for $4599.00!
Is this a mistake or what should i grab it. The price seems to good is there something lacking in this model?
Thanks for any feedback

/ 2005 GT 3100 cub #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Hey
I just saw a new cub GT 3100 at a dealer with a 54" deck for $4599.00!
Is this a mistake or what should i grab it. The price seems to good is there something lacking in this model?
Thanks for any feedback
)</font>

Cub Cadet pricing

This is the only place I could locate with pricing for the 2005 models....I think the price you found was just for the tractor, and the deck additional.....refer to link I attached for details..

But maybe it is priced like that - can you find out why?

Ducati

/ 2005 GT 3100 cub #7  
Hey Duc
Thanks for the reply.
I think I found a dealer that doesn't know what he has.
His price is 4599 with a 54 " deck.
I think I'll grab it .
thanks again

/ 2005 GT 3100 cub #8  
blk, did you get it?

That sounds like a good price, I priced a local dealer this afternoon and he wanted 4,900 for a 2005 GT 3100 with a leftover 48" deck. Evidently a customer last year wanted something different.