2005 model Ford 55 hp 4wd

/ 2005 model Ford 55 hp 4wd #1  

Pecosbill7

Tractor
John Deere (2)
2005 ford 55 hp electrical problem. Pressure washed entire tractor. Now it runs intermittently and just decides to quit. Anyone know what could be wrong? I’ve replaced 2 of 3 modules, all fuses, and switches. Still acting up.

/ 2005 model Ford 55 hp 4wd #2  
2005 ford 55 hp electrical problem. Pressure washed entire tractor. Now it runs intermittently and just decides to quit. Anyone know what could be wrong? I’ve replaced 2 of 3 modules, all fuses, and switches. Still acting up.
Where did you get a Ford tractor built in 2005. Ford sold out to New Holland in the '90's and it was Ford New Holland until 1996. IIRC. What's the model number?

Gotta' be careful around electrical components with a pressure washer. What's the specific problem? Starting, running after a start up.......

/ 2005 model Ford 55 hp 4wd
It’s a New Holland Ford I believe and it belongs to my cousin For whom I am putting up this thread. He had someone pressure wash the whole thing and now it sometimes has trouble starting and other times just dies in the middle of using it. He says that you can get to restart eventually by jiggling the gearshift while turning the key. That sounds like some sort of ground or perhaps a neutral safety switch, although I have no idea whether or not that tractor even has a neutral safety switch.

/ 2005 model Ford 55 hp 4wd #4  
That sounds like some sort of ground or perhaps a neutral safety switch, although I have no idea whether or not that tractor even has a neutral safety switch.
It sounds like your neutral safety switch is failing or failed and it does have one. You diagnosed it alreaty.