Price Check 2006 John Deere x575

/ 2006 John Deere x575 #11  
I would highly doubt that with only 175 hours that the engine would have needed a rebuild. Besides, on most Japanese engines of that ilk, there are locating dowels that hold the gasket exactly where it needs to be. If it sticks out a bit, it might be that it could be used by the mfg for another sister engine. Keep good synthetic oil in it and it will last you a lifetime.

/ 2006 John Deere x575
I did look at the tires and they looked real good although I am not too sure what they looked like compaired to new. The seat is 100% and I looked at the petals but him being a farmer and not a city man cutting only grass in tennis shoes i suppose he was in boots and a little harder on the petals.I do have another good picture i'll try and post. I do hope they are not too large. I really don't know alot about computers and jpeg sizes. I am excited about the mower and I have seen and operated it however it is 200 miles one way so I can only rely on the original visit and then the last inspection while picking it up

Attachments

• DSC01002.JPG
    DSC01002.JPG
    203.4 KB · Views: 349
  • DSC01003.JPG
    DSC01003.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 328
   / 2006 John Deere x575 #13  
Those tires are in great shape, and better than regular turf tires(better gripping ability).
I see nothing wrong with the machine, and it's a great price.

/ 2006 John Deere x575 #14  
I'd ask him if he still has the deck chute. We keep a string through a hole
so we can pull it up when we need to. A lot people just completely remove
them but there's places where we'd rather not through grass into.

/ 2006 John Deere x575
Thanks to everyone. this site has taken a lot of pressure off me as I make my first purscase of a quality, used tractor.

Yes there is a deck shoot it was taken off because the owner's last cut was in very tall straw grass.

If anyone has a 48" deck that fits this mower i would be interested in buying or swaping it for this 52"

Happy New Year,

Marcus

/ 2006 John Deere x575 #16  
Unless you have a small yard with very narrow passages you'll get used to the 54" in no time. You'll do less trimming because it has more hang over past the tires than a 48".

/ 2006 John Deere x575 #17  
Unless you have a small yard with very narrow passages you'll get used to the 54" in no time. You'll do less trimming because it has more hang over past the tires than a 48".
+1:thumbsup:

/ 2006 John Deere x575 #18  
Kawasaki engine is bulletproof.

You got a deal and one half...

/ 2006 John Deere x575
Sounds good. I was told by a friend that the larger the deck the less quality the cut. I guess he was wrong and I am sure I'll do fine with the 52" deck.

/ 2006 John Deere x575 #20  
Your friend is correct at least in one aspect. The larger decks can provide a lesser quality cut in uneven areas if you cross them the wrong way. I have the 62" and have had several 60 and 62 decks. I wish some days that I had a smaller deck for the dips and valleys I mow so it would fit down in there instead of riding up on each side leaving some in the middle but in the long term it works out ok...
Good luck with the new tractor!!