2007 Tundra vs F250 5.4

/ 2007 Tundra vs F250 5.4 #91  
MikePA said:
This is why weedhopper pointed out there's a period between his 2 sentences.
{Sentence 1} Tows my 20 ft. toy box with ease . {Sentence 2} Not even breathing hard at 100 mph.

It might have been better phrased as a bulleted list.
  • Tows my 20 ft. toy box with ease.
  • Not even breathing hard at 100 mph.
I was not aware that "Not even breathing hard at 100 MPH was a sentence. Would someone with a lot better grammar skills than I have diagram that for me please.

To be sure that I am not totally illiterate I asked my wife who among other things spent some time teaching writing to people obtaining a paralegal degree. My wife also seemed to feel that the statement "not even breathing hard at 100 mph " related to pulling the trailer. In the previous sentences he was talking about racing hemi's I just jumped to the conclusion he drove his truck at high rates of speed when pulling a trailer.

But thank you for explaining all of this to me. I live in the Ozark Mountains and illiteracy can be a big problem for people in rural areas in Arkansas

/ 2007 Tundra vs F250 5.4 #92  
gemini5362 said:
I was not aware that "Not even breathing hard at 100 MPH was a sentence. Would someone with a lot better grammar skills than I have diagram that for me please.

To be sure that I am not totally illiterate I asked my wife who among other things spent some time teaching writing to people obtaining a paralegal degree. My wife also seemed to feel that the statement "not even breathing hard at 100 mph " related to pulling the trailer. In the previous sentences he was talking about racing hemi's I just jumped to the conclusion he drove his truck at high rates of speed when pulling a trailer.

But thank you for explaining all of this to me. I live in the Ozark Mountains and illiteracy can be a big problem for people in rural areas in Arkansas

Well, now that this is settled, which tractor is better New Holland or Case-IH:D ;)

/ 2007 Tundra vs F250 5.4 #93  
Kahuna said:
Checking to see if anyone else out there has had any experience with the Tundra.

Rumor has it they have too many problems. Maybe wait a year until they sort out the "issues"?

/ 2007 Tundra vs F250 5.4 #94  
Known issues with Tundra's according Motor Trend magazine: Early 5.7L camshaft failures- fixed; transmission shudder at low speeds- traced to a torque converter issue- fixed; rumors of tailgate issues- unconfirmed, but being investigated by Toyota. BTW, Motor Trend named the Tundra "Truck of the Year".