2009 BX 2660

/ 2009 BX 2660
thanks everyone for the comments, we are in Bucks County, Pa

we have 2 kub dealers and 2 deere dealers, all within 30 minutes but they all seem to be a little pricey, especially for add-ons.

When I shopped them on identical units they all hit the same $$ figure which was 9% of "their" list price, which was higher than the factory internet list $$.

Before I would buy a tractor from a distance I will talk with both kubota dealers about handling the warranty. I am not a hydraulic do it yourselfer.

/ 2009 BX 2660 #12  
thanks, the dealer is trying to talk me into a RTV500 which he says could do the job but I think it is underpowered 15 HP motor. jack
I don't think Kubota RTV's are selling as well as BX's. You figure that out.

/ 2009 BX 2660 #13  
thanks everyone for the comments, we are in Bucks County, Pa .

Since you are in PA, why don't you give Messick's a call. Neil participates on the board here and many Northeasterners have bought from him. They have two locations, one of which is in Elizabethtown - I know 'cause I drove there to pick up a used front blade for my BX.

Messick's | Dealer for New Holland, Case IH, Kubota, Cub Cadet and More | Online Parts, Sales & Service.

PS - Lived in Doylestown until I was 7. Loooong time ago now.

/ 2009 BX 2660 #14  
Hi Jack,
I purchased my BX25, new, from Neil Messick, with Messick Tractor Co, this past spring. My cost was about 16/17% off Kubota web list price, with delivery to Maryland included. Everything went well. You can not go wrong with the Messick people. And they're in your home state.

Raymond Jordan
BX 25

/ 2009 BX 2660
Hi, as a cash buyer couldn't make a deal, 9% is not good enough, I will wait for spring and if no deal in the spring than I will hire local kids to hand rake the ring and muck the barn the same as we have done for a few years.

/ 2009 BX 2660 #16  
Hi, as a cash buyer couldn't make a deal, 9% is not good enough, I will wait for spring and if no deal in the spring than I will hire local kids to hand rake the ring and muck the barn the same as we have done for a few years.

Jack,
If you don't mind me asking, how much did they quote you the tractor for. Also, how did you spec it out.