2014 XR3037C 1 year review................

/ 2014 XR3037C 1 year review................ #1  

mjstef

Gold Member
Tractor
LS XR3037C
1 year old and 189 hours. VERY pleased with the tractor. Performance is great, sips fuel, has plenty of power and starts easily at below ) temps!! I will NEVER go back to an open station tractor again! The cab was a blessing this winter blowing snow and has been AWESOME this summer with the dust and 100* days! Only warranty issue to date is a front wiper motor and 2 door cylinders. Had a goofy regen issue when it was 20 below zero last winter but it seemed to cure itself. Coming from a farm and heavy equipment background this little machine has met all my expectations!

/ 2014 XR3037C 1 year review................ #2  
I am new to the site, but I also have a XR3037C. I think my cab is really noisy, how is yours for noise? I cannot hardly hear in mine when shredding.

/ 2014 XR3037C 1 year review................ #3  
Turn the radio up.

/ 2014 XR3037C 1 year review................ #4  
I don't get into mine without my BT headset engaged.

/ 2014 XR3037C 1 year review................ #5  
Did your tractor come with the BT headset or did you purchase separately. I had never thought of that, but it is a great idea. Of course I have to ask what kind of radio do you have, my tractor has a Pioneer.

/ 2014 XR3037C 1 year review................ #6  
I think mine is as well but, to be honest I hardly ever use it. The factory speakers are just atrocious and it's easier to put a headset on than to replace the speakers.

Call me cheap or call me lazy. I'll answer to both.

Did the headset come with the tractor? Naw, they're only $20-$30 but I'll wager a sharp salesman would buy you a set if you'd sign on the dotted line

Last edited:
   / 2014 XR3037C 1 year review................ #7  
Ok I have a question for you. I have a 3037 cab and I have a pioneer radio DEH-150MP. I called Pioneer and asked support, if the radio would support BT or earbuds. They told me it was against the law for a car radio to have earphones or earbuds. What brand radio is in your tractor? and what brand of Bluetooth headphones are you using.

/ 2014 XR3037C 1 year review................ #8  
I ordered mine without the radio because it isn't much radio for $300. Stuck a $40 pawnshop Sony in mine and upgraded the speakers. I use a plantronics Voyager for phone calls while in the tractor. I also sometimes use an LG Tone headset.

/ 2014 XR3037C 1 year review................ #9  
ok I really appreciate the information, but at age 70 I need more detail. What is the model number of the sony, what is a Plantronics voyager, and what does it do and what model is the LG tone headset? If I had all of that in my tractor, who would want to work? What else have you done to your tractor, any pictures? I had a lot of noise on mine, and I bought some plastic tubing and put it around the windshield cover and it helps a lot. Do you know anybody cutting hay or baling with one of these tractors. If so what kind of baler and cutter?

/ 2014 XR3037C 1 year review................ #10  
ok I really appreciate the information, but at age 70 I need more detail. What is the model number of the sony, what is a Plantronics voyager, and what does it do and what model is the LG tone headset? If I had all of that in my tractor, who would want to work? What else have you done to your tractor, any pictures? I had a lot of noise on mine, and I bought some plastic tubing and put it around the windshield cover and it helps a lot. Do you know anybody cutting hay or baling with one of these tractors. If so what kind of baler and cutter? I am resending this cause I do not know if you got it.