2015 Mahindra emax 25 glow plug timer location

/ 2015 Mahindra emax 25 glow plug timer location #1  

Bink37885

Tractor
Mahindra Emax 25 loader
New member here. I’m trying to diagnose a glow plug circuit issue. My glow plug light only comes on for 1 second before it goes out regardless of what the coolant temperature is. I have the service manual for the tractor but it’s not very helpful. It says it should have a go relay, gp timer and gp controller. All I’ve found are 2 relays …one they call a preheater relay and the other is the gp relay. I cant locate a timer or controller. I do have an engine control module so is that now where the timer and controller function is located in? Any help would be appreciated.

/ 2015 Mahindra emax 25 glow plug timer location #2  
I believe the timer is the ECM. Check the wiring going to the relay and the ECM making sure it's not frayed/shorting. Is your engine Mitsubishi or Daedong?

/ 2015 Mahindra emax 25 glow plug timer location
Daedong

/ 2015 Mahindra emax 25 glow plug timer location #4  
Ok, my gp relay which is right next to the ECM shorted out and took out the ECM supposedly. Ended up with a new relay and ECM. The new ECM had to be flashed by Mahindra so it had to be at the dealer. The new flash job now causes the ECM to operate the glow plugs every time the ignition is used regardless of temperature. I have the Daedong also. It is a 2017 model eMax 25 Cab.