2017 Kioti NX6010 no start / intermittent starting troubleshooting

/ 2017 Kioti NX6010 no start / intermittent starting troubleshooting #31  
NO SAFETY SWITCH ON MY BRAKE LOCK. THE ONLY ONES ON MY UNIT ARE A SWITCH ON MY CLUTCH AND A RELAY ON THE PTO SWITCH. THANKS FOR THE REPLY. I SPRAYED SOME LUBE IN THE IGN. SWITCH AND TRIED TO GET AT THE CLUTCH SWITCH---NO LUCK THERE-- AND EVENTUALLY IT STARTED. WHEN THEY SAY COMPACT, THEY AREN'T KIDDING.

/ 2017 Kioti NX6010 no start / intermittent starting troubleshooting #32  
You do like your caps.

/ 2017 Kioti NX6010 no start / intermittent starting troubleshooting #33  
Very difficult to read. I don't even bother.

/ 2017 Kioti NX6010 no start / intermittent starting troubleshooting #34  
SORRY IF MY CAPS OFFEND---AS I HAVE EXPLAINED BEFORE, NERVE DAMAGE IN MY LEFT HAND LEFT A COUPLE OF FINGERS NOT WORKING VERY WELL. IT'S MUCH EASIER AND QUICKER IF I DON'T HAVE TO TRY TO FIND THE CAP LOCK.

/ 2017 Kioti NX6010 no start / intermittent starting troubleshooting #35  
I have a 2018 NX4510HTS with a cab. This is probably not your issue but I wanted to pass this because It drove Me crazy. No start no click I put the key on the start position jump the solenoid and it fires up. The no start was intermittent. So I check all the fuses relays ignition switch. Then I noticed that even though the the parking break on on the the parking break was set the break lights were not coming on. ECU believes the brakes are not on and will let the tractor start. So I thought I would test the brake light switch. There are two switches the main switch and a micro switch that insurers the parking brake is set the pedals are locked together. There is a rubber grommet on the brake light switch that came unseated and it was causing the the switch to stick. This caused the intermittent start. One I snapped the grommet back in to place and lubed it. That cured my intermittent no start. Hopefully this will help someone else out.

/ 2017 Kioti NX6010 no start / intermittent starting troubleshooting #36  
^^^ I had this same basic problem last summer. I seem to recall hitting the switch with electrical contact cleaner: it's been fine since.

/ 2017 Kioti NX6010 no start / intermittent starting troubleshooting #37  
Hi all,
Another dreaded 'no click / nothing' experience happening recently. 1st pass around the battery needed a jump. So have kept a trickle charge on since that and battery is holding strong at 12.7 / 12.8.

Now I'm getting nothing at all when key turned, battery where it should be (hi 12v 's) and power at starter.... after 20-30 turns of key I'll get a click and start - all good.
Then today - touch brake release and a stall, I'm in neutral, sitting in seat -- repeat 20-30 turns of key, get out walk away, come back try again after a few/dozen turns it starts.

I think I was hearing the or "a" relay under the fuse box cover clicking / or not clicking - pulled panel, looked in manual, tested Relay #3 Cruise PTO Brake Relay - manual says should be 84 ohms, I get 76 ohms; continuity and non-continuity test a-ok. Don't know if this is the relay tied to the brake pedal or not for starting.... the other relays there (3-13) by Fuse Box don't sound like they would be an interrupt for Starting.

Dealer says could be ignition switch "those have been known to go"

Been reading through and searching forum here for ideas but nothing yet sounds same (maybe starter solenoid?)

ok gurus - where to start (maybe pun should be how to start) :) ?
TIA
Erik
Petersen RockFarm
Get up under the dash and make sure the wire plug for the ignition switch is pushed all the way on. My tractor had that same issue. My ignition plug was barely hanging on.