2018 kioti 3510 Hst intermittent loss of power

/ 2018 kioti 3510 Hst intermittent loss of power #1  
Tractor
Kubota L3430
So we have a Kioti 2018 3510 that will intermittently lose power/drop rpms, then the check engine light comes on and it in five seconds or so it will increase rpm’s to prior level and come back up to full operating speed and check engine light will go off. If I’m operating any plow or bush hog that will cause it to die/stall. It is doing this every five minutes even sitting still. we’ve replaced the fuel filters cleaned the tank and put new fuel caps on the fuel tank. I’ve had it for about a year maybe a little bit longer when I first got it (used) it did this a few times, we took it to the dealer they did a manual regen with their computer system a half a dozen times or so and said it looked OK to them and that seemed to stop the problem but now it started back just a week or two ago

Also we haven’t ever been able to make it do a manual regen(yes I set the parking brake, set rpm and put it in neutral). I have a friend with the same model and his manual regen works just fine. I’ve attached a link to YouTube video of it

Any ideas?

/ 2018 kioti 3510 Hst intermittent loss of power #2  
Sounds like it needs a trip back to the dealer. You should still have emissions warranty and it should be covered. If you can't get it to manually regen, definitely need to have it looked at. Could need an ECM reflash.

/ 2018 kioti 3510 Hst intermittent loss of power #4  
turns out it was a kinked fuel supply line starving it for fuel, dealer fixed it and its running fine now
Thank you for the followup. Might just help someone else or be something to look at a least.

/ 2018 kioti 3510 Hst intermittent loss of power #5  
Glad you found it, and THANK YOU for coming back to your own thread to update it with the answer. Can you describe where the fuel line kink was (any pics?) ?

/ 2018 kioti 3510 Hst intermittent loss of power #6  
Glad to hear it got resolved!