2020 Workmaster 70 break/ clutch pull rod, leaking rear end oil.

/ 2020 Workmaster 70 break/ clutch pull rod, leaking rear end oil. #1  

boilermaker81

Tractor
2020 new Holland workmaster 70
good morning everyone,

After a long day of bush hogging, I noticed a small drip of rear end oil leaking out of the washer around the break/ clutch pull rod on the left side of the rear end, I loosened the nuts and pulled the washer back to clean everything up and made sure to clean any sand or dirt up so that it would seal properly. that seamed to do the trick, but after another couple of days it started leaking again but now it seems like the rear is almost overfull. I can pull that washer against the spring and oil just roles out. So, at this point I am thinking maybe a seal has gone bad and Transmission oil or oil from somewhere else is flooding the rear. But the funny thing is that the break pull rod on the right side of the rear doesn't leak. I can pull the washer against the spring and I can see inside, and it looks to be dry, no oil will come out. I don't know much about the internals of the rear end but you would think that whole rear would open to the same oil pressure and level. I will include a picture of the side that is leaking just to give y'all an idea of what I am talking about. and help would be much appreciated, I need to get this thing back up and going. thanks again!

Attachments

• Break-Clutch Pull Rod Workmaster 70.pdf
    31.4 KB · Views: 36
   / 2020 Workmaster 70 break/ clutch pull rod, leaking rear end oil.
Thank you very much for the video, this is a little different design than mine but definitely sends me in the right direction. very odd that the seal is bad in only 200 hours, but things happen. Have a good day!