2020 workmaster 70 oil leak

/ 2020 workmaster 70 oil leak #1  

boilermaker81

Tractor
2020 new Holland workmaster 70
Good Morning everyone, I have recently purchased a used workmaster 70 with 290 hours on it. The machine looks to be in great shape and well maintained. During the purchase process I thoroughly looked it over and I didn't see any issues so of course I decided to buy it. fast forward two weeks and I noticed the drive shaft going to the front axle was wet. After inspecting further there is a small drip coming from the weep whole in the bottom of the clutch housing. Please tell me this could possibly be a simple leak and not the rear main and does anyone have any ideas of how to diagnose this further? thanks for any help in advance.

Justin

/ 2020 workmaster 70 oil leak #2  
No way to know what seal (if any) is the culprit, but you can narrow it down by determining whether it's engine oil or hydraulic fluid. That shouldn't be too hard.

/ 2020 workmaster 70 oil leak
looks to be oil to me, fluid is pretty dark and according to the hours on the oil filter it needs to be changed. not sure if this is something that I just ignore for now or try to fix before it gets out of hand.