2022 Bronco sport review

/ 2022 Bronco sport review #53  
Our AWD CRV averaged 34 MPG on our road trip this weekend. Typical city average is 30MPG.

Is the Bronco a 4cyl?

/ 2022 Bronco sport review #54  
Our AWD CRV averaged 34 MPG on our road trip this weekend. Typical city average is 30MPG.

Is the Bronco a 4cyl?
I think the CRV transmission makes a big difference. Our old Subaru had a CRV and also got 34 mpg. But a Bronco is more intended for off road use like a Jeep and doesn’t have a CRV transmission.

/ 2022 Bronco sport review #55  
I think the CRV transmission makes a big difference. Our old Subaru had a CRV and also got 34 mpg. But a Bronco is more intended for off road use like a Jeep and doesn’t have a CRV transmission.

Yeah, I think the CVT is a huge mileage boost. It does have a sport mode, but I never use it.

/ 2022 Bronco sport review

Is the Bronco a 4cyl?
It has the eco post 4 cylinder 2l engine matched with that 8speed tranny. For a 250hp vehical we thought it's mileage was good. We owned a crv, and a element and both used oil after 100000 miles. No more Honda's will be seen here. Lawn mower v engine crapped out as well. Mileage was poor but these vehicles are now dated.

Last edited:
   / 2022 Bronco sport review #57  
Odd, the K4 Honda engine is renowned for its longevity. 100k miles is ridiculous

/ 2022 Bronco sport review #58  
OP: sounds like you're well satisfied with the new ride, way to go
curious, have you checked into the depreciation/resale value schedule compared to other "sport" vehicles such as Jeep, etc. of course if it's a keeper, doesn't really matter. enjoy the new ride, regards

/ 2022 Bronco sport review #59  
OP: sounds like you're well satisfied with the new ride, way to go
curious, have you checked into the depreciation/resale value schedule compared to other "sport" vehicles such as Jeep, etc. of course if it's a keeper, doesn't really matter. enjoy the new ride, regards
I guess that only matters if you trade frequently. I buy vehicles new or near new and drive them for 300k miles. When I’m done with them, they have little residual value.

/ 2022 Bronco sport review #60  
I guess that only matters if you trade frequently. I buy vehicles new or near new and drive them for 300k miles. When I’m done with them, they have little residual value.
for sure, my pickup has 323k since i purchased it. but many consumers trade in within 5 yrs, & the depreciation would come into play. maybe it's too early to know on the bronco sport, regards