2022 KiotiCK2610SE AC not working - light doesnt come on

/ 2022 KiotiCK2610SE AC not working - light doesnt come on #1  

LevesqueOnline

Bronze Member
Tractor
2022 Kioti CK2610SE
Good day, I noticed it was hard to defog my tractor then realized the light wasnt on for my ac like usual when you turn on the defrost. made sure the button was pressed in, but no light. I also dropped rpm turned it off and on to confirm its not working, as the tractor will drop rpm a bit when you engage AC.

Any thoughts on what I can check?

/ 2022 KiotiCK2610SE AC not working - light doesnt come on #2  
Low on refrigerant will keep your compressor from running.

/ 2022 KiotiCK2610SE AC not working - light doesnt come on
Low on refrigerant will keep your compressor from running.
Thanks but the light would illuminate when the button is pressed wouldnt it? it just wouldnt provide the ac or does it have some type of chec for that?

/ 2022 KiotiCK2610SE AC not working - light doesnt come on #4  
Checked the fuse?

/ 2022 KiotiCK2610SE AC not working - light doesnt come on #6  
Just put a new fuse in where you took the old fuse out. On my CK 27 with a CK30 cab there are 4 relays under the roof. Canadian Tire sells the relays.

Just put a new fuse in where you took the old fuse out. On my CK 27 with a CK30 cab there are 4 relays under the roof. Canadian Tire sells the relays.
Thanks, I will check the fuse first, will pop it out and go get another one to see if thats issue, fingers crossed. if its the relay in the roof on a 1 year old tractor im going to be pissed :p

/ 2022 KiotiCK2610SE AC not working - light doesnt come on #8  
the relays will not be in the roof.mine arnt at least.

/ 2022 KiotiCK2610SE AC not working - light doesnt come on #9  
Had this exact problem with my 2022 DK4710CSEH. Didn’t work from day 1. Sent it back to selling dealer. They replaced the pressure switch located under the roof, recharged the system and sent it back to me. Still didn’t work. Between this and other issues with the dealer, I decided to send it elsewhere. Next dealer replaced the pressure switch, recharged the system and realized it was still not working. Turned out they needed to replace the entire hosing, pressure switch, etc. as there was a crack where the two met. This was last July. Been waiting on the part until just this past week, actually. Hopeful to have it back and working next week. Frustrating to say the least.

Thanks all, just wanted to close this out. turns out fuse wasnt bad or anything else, I opened the fusebox and just pushed it, guess it rattled its way lose maybe? seems odd... but its working again and thats all I did.