2022 Ram 1500 has arrived..just off the truck..

/ 2022 Ram 1500 has arrived..just off the truck.. #61  
When I ordered my new RAM on November 29th, 2021 I was, fortunately, price locked. By the time the truck came in 8 1/2 weeks later, the MSRP increased by $2,085.

I know the reported inflation numbers are just under 9% but what I am seeing and buying is typically 12 to 16 percent higher, sometimes much higher. For example, a 50-pound bag of sunflower seeds went from $19 to $32, which isn't a 9% increase. I wish more people realized how to do percentage math, might have a higher volume of up-roar.
My husband likes to play math games with the college students that work in one of the closer steak houses we sometimes eat at.

He will pay attention to how many tables the waitress has during our stay. When the bill comes he questions the waitress on the percentage of the tip. How much the waitress could get if each bill for all tables was the same as ours ( rounded to the dollar). His game is simple if they can answer correctly He will give them that amount. If not he still gives a tip but nothing to write home to mom about.
He's been doing this for years and to date only some older waitresses have been able to get the answer correct. Netting them hundred dollar + tips.
Makes me wonder what they teach in school?
Last time out the waitress wanted a calculator and said he was being unfair by not letting her use the one on her phone. He offered paper and pen but she was not able to figure it out without the calculator.

Janet

/ 2022 Ram 1500 has arrived..just off the truck.. #62  
So, he basis the tip on their math skills, or lack thereof, as opposed to the work they perform and the manner in which they perform it?

I just want to make sure I read that right, because it seems a bit... well, terrible.

/ 2022 Ram 1500 has arrived..just off the truck.. #63  
Nice truck. Like the color. Wouldn't show the dust, mud and cow poop as bad as my 2018 Ram Power Wagon. My Power Wagon( THE Taco Wagon) is dark blue.

/ 2022 Ram 1500 has arrived..just off the truck..
UPDATE have around 3,000 miles(changed oil to full synthetic) on the Ram gas mileage is highway/city 18.2 mpg highway driving 60 mph 22.1 mpg.hand calculated ..

/ 2022 Ram 1500 has arrived..just off the truck.. #65  
UPDATE have around 3,000 miles(changed oil to full synthetic) on the Ram gas mileage is highway/city 18.2 mpg highway driving 60 mph 22.1 mpg.hand calculated ..
That's pretty good fuel mileage for a pickup truck, glad it is suiting you.

/ 2022 Ram 1500 has arrived..just off the truck.. #66  
Excellent.

I've had my 2022 ED Longhorn for just over 7 months, took it on a 2,600-mile round trip to South Dakota from Michigan. I'm averaging 28.6 MPG mixed driving (I do live rurally) and mid-30s on the freeways as long as headwinds are reasonable. So far, zero issues, not even a squeak.