2023 Toolcat drivability

/ 2023 Toolcat drivability #1  

samtip

Tractor
Bobcat toolcat 5600
After have a 2008 Toolcat since 2009 I traded for a new 2023 in March. I just can't get used to the drivability of the 2023. There is a delay in the movement. You push the pedal and it start slow and then takes off way to fast and slows back down. Then a few time with a bucket of dirt I stop and switch from forward to reverse and the Toolcat moves forward 6 inches and then suddenly start going in reverse while only in reverse. Have others had these problems?

20230324_142716 (1).jpg

/ 2023 Toolcat drivability #2  
Are you in work mode?

/ 2023 Toolcat drivability
Are you in work mode?
By work mode do you mean the variable max speed setting. If so yes it does the same thing. My old Toolcat did have a button which said work mode. Bobcat changed a bunch of stuff on the 2023.

/ 2023 Toolcat drivability #4  
My Toolcat's work mode allows it to creep slow then it takes off much faster as the pedal is pushed further. It is much more linear when not in work mode. Being that many things were changed on the new ones, do they have different mode settings that can be tailored in the machine set-up?

/ 2023 Toolcat drivability
My Toolcat's work mode allows it to creep slow then it takes off much faster as the pedal is pushed further. It is much more linear when not in work mode. Being that many things were changed on the new ones, do they have different mode settings that can be tailored in the machine set-up?
Here are pictures of the buttons. I don't see work mode. Just the snail which is variable max I do miss the turn signal level with the horn on the end of the turn signal lever.

20230720_091325.jpg20230720_091333.jpg20230720_091410.jpg20230720_091320.jpgspeed.

/ 2023 Toolcat drivability #6  
I know in the past other owners have had to have their throttle pedal (drive-by-wire) re-calibrated to fix a drivability issue. Being that your toolcat would go forward before going backwards seems like the switch/valve is slow to make the change to reverse. :unsure: ???

/ 2023 Toolcat drivability #7  
they sure have changed dash and switches, glad I have the older version, as for the drive issue it does not sound right to me, have you contacted dealer?