2060 snowblower - 3 point hitch shear pins/bolts

/ 2060 snowblower - 3 point hitch shear pins/bolts #1  

capersimon

Tractor
Kioti CK20s
Hello,
relatively new to the tractor world, and I picked up a rear mount snowblower (used) after realizing how long it takes to clear snow with just the bucket of my tractor. So, before I get into it, I want to have some shearpins/bolts on hand in case I hit something.....but I don't know what size to get.

The only label left on the blower are the numbers 2060. and I don't know how old it is, but that I do know that it is 60inches. I beleive it is an agro trend based on that 2060 label.

Does anyone have a user manual or parts manual for this blower? or know the sizes or how many bolts it will need? I am assuming one or two at the pto and at least 1 at the auger.

thanks for your help.

I'll try to post a pic of it later today.

/ 2060 snowblower - 3 point hitch shear pins/bolts #2  
Hello,
relatively new to the tractor world, and I picked up a rear mount snowblower (used) after realizing how long it takes to clear snow with just the bucket of my tractor. So, before I get into it, I want to have some shearpins/bolts on hand in case I hit something.....but I don't know what size to get.

The only label left on the blower are the numbers 2060. and I don't know how old it is, but that I do know that it is 60inches. I beleive it is an agro trend based on that 2060 label.

Does anyone have a user manual or parts manual for this blower? or know the sizes or how many bolts it will need? I am assuming one or two at the pto and at least 1 at the auger.

thanks for your help.

I'll try to post a pic of it later today.

========================================================================================

Be sure to look on the tubular frame of the snow blower it should have the nameplate and serial numberand model number on it secured by rivets.