20GPM 12VDC DIESEL TRANSFER PUMPS ?

/ 20GPM 12VDC DIESEL TRANSFER PUMPS ? #1  

RoyKing

Platinum Member
Tractor
M7060HSC/18, RTV-X1100C
You find them in blue, yellow, red. All from China have cast frame threaded to screw into 55 gal drum, adj pickup tube, and gas station type nozzle around $170.

Anybody own one? Comments?

Attachments

• XTXPUMP.jpg
    XTXPUMP.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 117
   / 20GPM 12VDC DIESEL TRANSFER PUMPS ? #2  
I have the yellow fill rite 13gpm on the dee see 40 gallon transfer tank in my truck and it works good. Pretty sure the one on the 150 gallon tank is a 13 gpm fill rite too. Both look like the same style as in the picture. The one in my truck has a auto shutoff nozzle on it and the 150 gallon one has the regular handle that you use a rock or pocket knife to keep filling the tank on the tractor when empty. Both work good and both have a water separator filter on them. It definitely beats pumping the old back and for pumps we use to have. Used those so much I still remember about how many strokes it takes to fill up 2 or 3 different model tractors.

/ 20GPM 12VDC DIESEL TRANSFER PUMPS ? #3  
I would only trust that for diesel fuel... lol

Something about pumping gas with some chinesium device.

/ 20GPM 12VDC DIESEL TRANSFER PUMPS ?
Found some reviews, the usual Chinese crap, weird thread not NPT, Full of machining shavings, wasn't lubed, nozzles broke, pumps froze. Looks just like the $300 fill right

/ 20GPM 12VDC DIESEL TRANSFER PUMPS ? #5  
I went with:

Fuelworks 10307605A 12V 20GPM Fuel Transfer Pump
from Amazon.

I'd be leery of anything that inexpensive.
I've grown tired of buying things twice just to save a few bucks.

/ 20GPM 12VDC DIESEL TRANSFER PUMPS ? #6  
My application is light duty, probably 5 or 6 times a season. I use a converted 35 gal. pesticide tank for moving diesel fuel to my tractor, to a vacation place furnace tank, etc. Bought this via Amazon in 2017:

12V 175W Biodiesel Kerosene Pump Cast Fuel Oil Diesel Transfer Pump 45L/Min
by Kmotor

Price: $38.99 & FREE Shipping
Input Voltage 12V DC, Power 175W
Pump will work with diesel oil and oil with similar specs (NO LUBRICATIONG OIL, NOT USED FOR GAS OR SOLVENTS!!).
Max Flow: 45L/minute, Speed : 3600R
Max Suction:5m, Inlet / Outlet port fitting : 3/4" It has a covered rocker switch for on/off.

I bought inexpensive vinyl hose locally to mate up with the portable pump. With all the hoses connected to the portable pump
it moves fuel "from anything to anything."

61Epn+zIcIL._SL1024_.jpg

I realize this is the cheap Harry Homeowner route but it works very well. Moves fuel fast. Set up as a 12v rig to run from a battery but most of the time I drive it with a battery charger instead of running jumper cables or carrying a battery around. Reliable so far. Works for me.

/ 20GPM 12VDC DIESEL TRANSFER PUMPS ? #7  
I looked at several brands, including a few cheapo's. I settled on a fill-rite 13gpm 12VDC version. It's been flawless for 3 years. It cost me about $300.

/ 20GPM 12VDC DIESEL TRANSFER PUMPS ? #8  
I looked at several brands, including a few cheapo's. I settled on a fill-rite 13gpm 12VDC version. It's been flawless for 3 years. It cost me about $300.
Same here. A little over 1 year on the 45 gal tank on the back of the truck. Not cheap, but works well.