2230 FEL capacity, etc.

/ 2230 FEL capacity, etc. #1  

kkesler

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2230
Thinking about adding a FEL to my 2230 (yeah, I should have bought it with it, I know). Curious about capacity, quick change items (like something to pick up firewood and smaller logs), etc..

/ 2230 FEL capacity, etc.
Thinking about adding a FEL to my 2230 (yeah, I should have bought it with it, I know). Curious about capacity, quick change items (like something to pick up firewood and smaller logs), etc..

/ 2230 FEL capacity, etc. #3  
I have a BX2200 which has a 48" loader ( the same size as the loader for the 2230). You won't be sorry if you get the loader.....as others can attest it has been an invaluable "tool" for my tractor. I put a "toothbar" on it and have done landscaping work, use it to clear snow, etc, etc, etc. I think that the capacity is about 500lbs.

/ 2230 FEL capacity, etc. #4  
I have a BX2200 which has a 48" loader ( the same size as the loader for the 2230). You won't be sorry if you get the loader.....as others can attest it has been an invaluable "tool" for my tractor. I put a "toothbar" on it and have done landscaping work, use it to clear snow, etc, etc, etc. I think that the capacity is about 500lbs.