23% discounts on big JD for AQHA Members

/ 23% discounts on big JD for AQHA Members #11  
This is direct from the website.

Up to 23% discount off select models of
new farm equipment!

John Deere, the world leader in manufacturing, distributing and financing a full line of agricultural equipment,
offers savings as much as 23 percent on select John Deere equipment* through AQHA Members Plus. From tractors and loaders to mowing equipment and utility vehicles all at low discount pricing, John Deere has what you’re looking for – for your horse operation.
<font color="red">*John Deere equipment must be used in conjunction with full-time horse operations only and must meet certain eligibility requirements for these savings.
</font>

/ 23% discounts on big JD for AQHA Members
According to the AQHA (I just called them today), Life Membership is NOT required. According to the person I spoke with, you simply must meet their eligibility requirements and have been a member of AQHA for at least 30 days. If you meet their requirements, they give you a # and you take it to the JD dealer.
----------
and if you're NOT in the horse business, here's another tip for a discount on some models of JD tractors..... join the EAA,,the Experimental Aircraft Association...membership is $40....after being a member for only 3 months you can qualify for a special discount on some models....I don't know how much discount is offered,,,and perhaps you can do as well on your own...
hope this is helpful to shoppers out there!!
Happy 2006!!
F. Bieber
Member, American Quarter Horse Association,
New England Morgan Horse Association

/ 23% discounts on big JD for AQHA Members #13  
You are right I called and they did waive the lifetime membership but you still have to have a full-time equine operation.

/ 23% discounts on big JD for AQHA Members #15  
I agree , what ever you offer below sticker , the 1 st words out of a salesman/ owners mouth is , I have to give the factory more than that for the product . They can't fool me, as I know there are all types of factory to dealer incentives paid out .

/ 23% discounts on big JD for AQHA Members #16  
This deal is NOT between the dealer and the customer. The AQHA 23% off deal is between John Deere direct and the customer. All the paperwork and everything goes through John Deere National Ag Sales and not the dealer.