Backhoe 2300 and woods backhoe

/ 2300 and woods backhoe #11  
</font><font color="blueclass=small">( Ray thanks for proving me wrong /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I wouldn't want to misled anyone /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif...cag )</font>

Anytime /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I wouldnt have known if I hadnt see it myself. Its such a close fit that the dealer says they arent going to do it anymore, theyre just going to let the buyer do it.

/ 2300 and woods backhoe #13  
I have a 2300 with Woods BH (Massey FEL seemed better than Woods FEL) the Woods subframe has a split bar for ease of attachment of the 3pt hitch lift arms...have not tried leaving them on with BH attached. Woods BH had better bucket (Gannon) Massey BH did not seem quite as well built but I did not see them side by side...but now if I see a Massey BH I'll be able to pinpoint diff. in future post.

/ 2300 and woods backhoe #14  
Hi Tompet--welcome to the forum! I've had a 2300 for about a year and a half and I really like it, although sometimes I wish / long for a backhoe. I'm really curious about the Woods BH for this machine. Would you please continue to post about your experiences, complete with pictures if you have them?

Thanks!

/ 2300 and woods backhoe #15  
WE BOUGHT A NEW GC2310 - HAVE NOT DONE MUCH WITH THE BACK HOE YET........BUT DEALER QUOTED A PRICE ON GC2300 WITH THE WOODS HOE FOR $800.00 MORE. KUBOTA SAID THEY WOULD KNOCK OFF $ 300.00 W/WOODS HOE ON THE BX SERIES.

/ 2300 and woods backhoe #16  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( WE BOUGHT A NEW GC2310 - HAVE NOT DONE MUCH WITH THE BACK HOE YET........BUT DEALER QUOTED A PRICE ON GC2300 WITH THE WOODS HOE FOR <font color="red"> $800.00 </font> MORE. KUBOTA SAID THEY WOULD KNOCK OFF $ 300.00 W/WOODS HOE ON THE BX SERIES. )</font>
<font color="orange">************* </font>
why would anybody want to pay <font color="red"> $800.00 </font> more than a GC2310 for a GC2300 <font color="brown"> ????? </font>

/ 2300 and woods backhoe #17  
I used my friends 2310 this weekend and the BH was great. I do not have a lot of experience with BHs, but I have a hard time believing the woods setup would be worth all of the trouble of selling the 2310 and buying a 2300 with Woods BH.

Good luck with your research,

skivt

/ 2300 and woods backhoe #18  
</font><font color="blueclass=small">( I used my friends 2310 this weekend and the BH was great. I do not have a lot of experience with BHs,

*but I have a hard time believing the woods setup would be worth all of the trouble of selling the 2310 and buying a 2300 with Woods BH.

Good luck with your research,

skivt )</font>
==========
*Sounds like an expensive no brainer step down to me.