2305 available WITHOUT mid PTO?

/ 2305 available WITHOUT mid PTO?
Hiya,

Ah the power of TBN, amazing how much you can find out here. Thanks!
Looks like I won't waste my time with that POS, ya think he would have mentioned that up front....

Tom

/ 2305 available WITHOUT mid PTO? #12  
Hiya,

Looks like I won't waste my time with that POS, ya think he would have mentioned that up front....

Tom

Smart decision, the guy that told you that is full of processed beans.

/ 2305 available WITHOUT mid PTO? #13  
What serial number? Mid production 2305's had the pto beefed up.

Can you please put up what info you have about the serial numbers & PTO problem you have?

I am supposed to be putting down a deposit on a 2305 today.

Thank you
John

/ 2305 available WITHOUT mid PTO? #15  
Hiya,

Tom

Ahh yes the less than stellar salesman that would say, "I didn't lie, You just didn't ask the right questions".

/ 2305 available WITHOUT mid PTO? #16  
Welcome to TBN:)

That still doesn't add up to me...unless someone replaced the shear pins with hardened bolts. Either way, thats not a machine I'd want to own!

Thank you! Being in industry and the military I can tell you, people can find a way to break anything.

/ 2305 available WITHOUT mid PTO? #17  
Probably a good buy. I think some have posted about the repair only costing, $4,000 to $6,000 dollars. Small change to spend on a really good buy.

I wonder if the seller will ever sell the thing.

/ 2305 available WITHOUT mid PTO? #18  
I think some have posted about the repair only costing, $4,000 to $6,000 dollars.

Seems way high to me. I had Mid PTO + Power Beyond installed and a few other things looked at on same bill. Total Parts = $1,548, Labor = $1,609 plus tax. This was May 2011 on a 3320 CAB. Looking at the bill the Mid PTO kit was $600 + $160 for PTO Control Lever kit.

/ 2305 available WITHOUT mid PTO? #19  
Seems way high to me. I had Mid PTO + Power Beyond installed and a few other things looked at on same bill. Total Parts = $1,548, Labor = $1,609 plus tax. This was May 2011 on a 3320 CAB. Looking at the bill the Mid PTO kit was $600 + $160 for PTO Control Lever kit.

From posts on the 2305 PTO problems it requires case replacement along with the internal PTO gears. I don't think it is a simple remove middle PTO and replace with another.

/ 2305 available WITHOUT mid PTO? #20  
I've owned a 2305. The PTO comes with the machine. However the mounting brackets for the MMM are optional/cost extra for them to be installed. Have to do the same with the brackets for a front mounted snow blower.