2305 Block heater

/ 2305 Block heater #1  

JD230511

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 2320
Im wanting to put a block heater on my tractor. ( 2305 ) Does anyone know the part number?? I got on John Deere's parts website and I couldnt figure out what the correct one was. Any help guys??

Thanks in advance

/ 2305 Block heater #2  
I looked as well- if you place each of "coolant heaters" on the list in your cart on the JD parts website. One of parts is listed a Field Installation Kit and the other is listed as coolant heater.

My guess is this type of heater has components that may be replaced if they should fail. The Field Instillation Kit MAY include all gaskets, fittings and cords etc..

I would make a call to your dealer to confirm the part number.

Good Luck

/ 2305 Block heater #3  
Im wanting to put a block heater on my tractor. ( 2305 ) Does anyone know the part number?? I got on John Deere's parts website and I couldnt figure out what the correct one was. Any help guys??

Thanks in advance

I just went through this myself. I can't give the JD part#, but I was quoted $109 for the block heater from a JD dealer. I found the exact same heater from ZEROSTART part# 310003. Canadian tire was able to order for me, I think they available from UAP Napa or autozone. I paid $40 but I bet calling around you could do better.

The heater is exactly the same down to the plug in cord. Just don't forget the teflon tape on the thread when installing.

Good luck! Keep it real green!!:drink:

/ 2305 Block heater #4  
I bought my heater directly from the JD dealer. They sold me two parts: 1) Kit AM134805 $57.75 and 2) Coolant Heater AR87167 $71.00. I had everything I needed with these 2 items. The prices given are from January of 2010. I probably could have found a cheaper way, but couldn't be happier with the results.

Good luck.

Frankl

/ 2305 Block heater
Ok thanks guys. I will see what I can come up with. Might not get around too it till Thursday or Friday, since I'm on 3rds this week and I signed up for overtime.