2305 prices

/ 2305 prices #1  

rvtech

Gold Member
Tractor
2006 John Deere 2305
Hello, just purchased a 5 acre property. Moving from a subdivision to paradise. Now I'm shopping for a tractor. I'm looking for a tlb. Will be mowing a 2.5 acre yard and probably the remainder which is now a pasture. It is in good condition. Smooth and should be easily mowable after getting the pasture mowed down initially.
I have been looking at Kubota and John Deere. My local Deere dealer is strictly retail price which lead me to Kubota. My local Kubota dealer is willing to discount somewhat.
I found a Deere dealer about 35 miles away that gave me prices today. 2305, 62"mmm, 200cx loader, BH6000 Woods backhoe, R4's, $17200
Seems like a pretty good price to me. I like the looks of this tractor much better than the Kubota BX23.
My previous experience prior to the subdivision was: 1970's Deere 110, early 80's Deere 317 /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif, mid 80's Deere 330.
The 330 was a good unit the others .......not so good. My parents purchased a new 1959 110 shortly after they married. Have had only John Deere since.(they still have the 110 by the way)

Will I need the cruise control option?
How does the Woods BH6000 backhoe look/work on the this tractor?

The only bad part of buying a tractor is the shopping will be over.

/ 2305 prices #2  
Thats actually a good price with the backhoe , FEL and MMM.
I'm not sure how well the Woods backhoe is but I have seen someone on here with one and If memory serves me right it is a really nice unit.
Jim

/ 2305 prices #3  
I do not know much about the woods backhoe but I can give you info on a 2305 ,62"MMM, 200cx loader. $12980. Apparently I get some good competition between dealers.

I love the tractor. Mower has tons of power. The tractor is noticable quieter than the 2210. I have been using the loader to remove Honeysuckles. With a little work I can pop them right out of the ground. I really like the performance on the R4 tires (multi-purpose). Let me know how the backhoe works.....I am curious. <font color="blue"> </font>

/ 2305 prices
It was delivered today. I'm so far behind on mowing the backhoe won't see action for a week. I put almost 3 hours on it today. Mower is very impressive. My pasture is probably close to a foot high and very heavy. It didn't even slow down.
The delivery guy backed it off the trailer, I dumped the loader in the garage and started mowing. I'll update on the loader and hoe next week. (I hope) /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ 2305 prices #5  
rvtech,

Enjoy the ride /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif, but when you get a chance please update me on whether the undermounting/supporting materials for the Backhoe remain on the tractor while using the deck and please report how quick/cumbersome it is to go from you present mowing set up (I bet she is eating that grass) to backhoe.

Thanks, JD2210