2520 and loader hose position

/ 2520 and loader hose position #1  

QuartzCreek

For those of you who own the 2520 or others seriously considering it, do you have any concerns about the way the hydraulic hoses for the loader hang down? If you're working in the woods would you be worried? Thanks.

Mike

/ 2520 and loader hose position
For those of you who own the 2520 or others seriously considering it, do you have any concerns about the way the hydraulic hoses for the loader hang down? If you're working in the woods would you be worried? Thanks.

Mike

/ 2520 and loader hose position #3  
Do you have a pic of those hoses hanging?

Could be the assembler didn't read the directions and didn't put the sock and ties on correctly. Had to point that out to a dealer when looking at a 3520 once, as they were nearly dragging on the ground. And the directions tell how to position them easily up out of the way. He had the assembler by the ear to do it right.

/ 2520 and loader hose position #4  
Do you have a pic of those hoses hanging?

Could be the assembler didn't read the directions and didn't put the sock and ties on correctly. Had to point that out to a dealer when looking at a 3520 once, as they were nearly dragging on the ground. And the directions tell how to position them easily up out of the way. He had the assembler by the ear to do it right.

I'm specifically referring to the current design on the 2520 in terms of loader hose location. Differs greatly from that of its predecessor, 4115, which seemed to be more protected.

Mike

I'm specifically referring to the current design on the 2520 in terms of loader hose location. Differs greatly from that of its predecessor, 4115, which seemed to be more protected.

Mike

/ 2520 and loader hose position #7  
I have to agree with the 4115 having better located connections. The only reason I can see for the "new" location is to make it easier to hook up. I didn't think the old way was hard though. I pull the hoses up tight once I have them hooked up and they seem to stay in place. They make a very tempting step to for the little ones so you have to watch that. You will notice in the picture my 2520 is missing a retaining clip which attaches right by the HST pedals to hold up the hoses. I e-mailed the dealer to order me one in. Hope these pics help.

I have been out in the woods doing firewood and I haven't had any trouble with them catching.

Cheers!

Jamie

Attachments

• 886624-hoses 003.jpg
    886624-hoses 003.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 194
   / 2520 and loader hose position #8  
I have to agree with the 4115 having better located connections. The only reason I can see for the "new" location is to make it easier to hook up. I didn't think the old way was hard though. I pull the hoses up tight once I have them hooked up and they seem to stay in place. They make a very tempting step to for the little ones so you have to watch that. You will notice in the picture my 2520 is missing a retaining clip which attaches right by the HST pedals to hold up the hoses. I e-mailed the dealer to order me one in. Hope these pics help.

I have been out in the woods doing firewood and I haven't had any trouble with them catching.

Cheers!

Jamie

/ 2520 and loader hose position #9  
another pic. The brass coloured hose holder is located were the couplers for the independent lift are sitting!!

Attachments

• 886634-hoses 002.jpg
    886634-hoses 002.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 186
   / 2520 and loader hose position #10  
another pic. The brass coloured hose holder is located were the couplers for the independent lift are sitting!!