2520 popping out of 4WD

/ 2520 popping out of 4WD #181  
There is also a Yanmar thread on this very issue. Yanmar is dissecting the tractor as the double spring dis didn't fix the issue. Oh and my 2720 does have the issue. So I am watching the Yanmar thread to see how they handle it.

/ 2520 popping out of 4WD #182  
I never expected problems either with a brand new tractor! Boy have I been fooled! I am still having the same issue loaded, going down a hill. Mine is a 2013 model with just over 100 hours. Mine has been in the shop for this along with numerous other problems. Other than this, my main issue is with the 200cx loader. I think it's too weak. I also think it leaks down too fast even at PTO speed. dealer had replaced seals, valve and all (supposedly) and tells me it's "within spec". I absolutely despise this term! A brand new loader should not leak down like mine does within 30 minutes. While I was moving dirt day before yesterday, I took some pics and video of weak loader, 4wd popping out and the leakdown of loader. I'm only moving this dirt about 500 feet. In that space, with a load, the bucket cylinders will "leak down" about 1.5"! This is at PTO speed. In my opinion, they shouldn't leak down at all. I guarantee you my Kubota L3010 does not do this! My loader will also barely pick up a full bucket of dirt. Anybody else have these problems? I'm thinking of contacting Deere as well for a buy-back or other options and get another Kubota.

Last edited: