2520 suspension seat?????

/ 2520 suspension seat????? #21  
The seat does come in yellow. It is the same seat Deere uses on a few models. I bought one from my dealer after I got my 2520. It was pricey, but the dealer bought my slightly used factory seat from me. I have the air seat on my 3320, but at times I miss the arm rest. JC

Do you know the part number? The MSC V-5300 sells for $320 plus shipping...so I wonder how much the yellow will cost me:eek:

/ 2520 suspension seat????? #22  
looks great.. another upgrade for my tractor!

/ 2520 suspension seat????? #23  
Do you know the part number? The MSC V-5300 sells for $320 plus shipping...so I wonder how much the yellow will cost me:eek:

I don't know the part number, but the seat came on a special edition x485. I think it is offered on one of the x700 series and maybe the zero turns. I would be nice if you could just buy from the Michigan seat company. JC

/ 2520 suspension seat????? #24  
I got the part numbers...still deciding what to do:confused:

/ 2520 suspension seat?????
This suspension seat is nothing like the one I bought from a X595 garden tractor.
This one seems WAY nicer so far. The X595 was a spring suspension, this one is air, the 595 was not tilt adjustable, stiffness adjustable, lumbar adjustable, armrest (again adjustable).

/ 2520 suspension seat????? #26  
This suspension seat is nothing like the one I bought from a X595 garden tractor.
This one seems WAY nicer so far. The X595 was a spring suspension, this one is air, the 595 was not tilt adjustable, stiffness adjustable, lumbar adjustable, armrest (again adjustable).

I said the "special edition" seat. It has its own suspension and comes with arm rests. JC

/ 2520 suspension seat????? #27  
I said the "special edition" seat. It has its own suspension and comes with arm rests. JC

When you put the SE seat on your machine, did you need the "attaching parts"? It's an extra $120 for these...but I am not sure what it is. The seat itself list's for $495 but I don't know if I need the "attaching parts" kit.:confused:

/ 2520 suspension seat?????
No clue what SE seat is.............

/ 2520 suspension seat????? #29  
Sorry to jump in here but I've looked at this seat numerous times for my Kubota. Northern tool does not give the hole location/spacing for this seat so I'm wondering if anyone who has the Michigan seat could post the original hole locations/spacing or even a pic as well. I'm assuming the plate that JD25201965 used in his install did not come with the suspension seat.

Thanks

/ 2520 suspension seat????? #30  
I previously posted a drawing in a WORD file earlier in this thread that shows dimensions. The front to rear dim is 11 inches, and looking at my dwg it looks like I left off the right to left spacing, but I believe it was close to 11.5 inches. I will update my drawing and re post.

If anyone wants an autocad file of the plate I will be happy to share it.

I have mowed for several hours using this new Michigan seat and absolutely love it...cannot say enough nice things about it.