/ 2520 vs 955 #1  

47chevy

Bronze Member
Tractor
john deere 2520
Never mind will go some place else.

Last edited:
   / 2520 vs 955 #2  
Compare them how? Can look at the specs and see the differences. What else do you want to compare?

Why did you sell the 2520? What didn't you like that the 955 might have?

/ 2520 vs 955

Last edited:
   / 2520 vs 955 #4  
They will not sell the 2xxx series to anybody :thumbsup:

Oh,that's a really good business move!:confused:
With a billion (not really) 2000 series owners out there that have 62D decks,you sir have to be in the 0.0000000001% that have had this problem.
I have never read about this unique problem anywhere.Being this dealership had 2 do the same thing,I wonder what they may have been doing wrong. I can't see how a JD dealer would knock the 2000 series.......strange to say the least.

ps: I read the 65 post thread from a couple years ago,and you didn't post one single picture showing what your deck was doing or not doing,but yet you'll badmouth JD over and over.

Greg

/ 2520 vs 955
ps: I read the 65 post thread from a couple years ago,and you didn't post one single picture showing what your deck was doing or not doing,but yet you'll badmouth JD over and over.

Greg

Had picture posted but most everybody said I abused the tractor because john deere does not make junk.

Yes I have looked at other brands but the jd dealer is working with me on a 955. Yes its priced very reasonable and this is why I am considering another jd product. FYI the 955 is the owners personal tractor.

/ 2520 vs 955 #6  
I thought we could help 47chevy when he asked us to compare the 2520 to the 955. But was just trying to determine what he wanted to compare.
Now he leaves this thread hanging by deleting his post.

Apparently he's not sure (or lacks some confidence) and there are some behind-the-scenes things happening. Hope he gets them sorted out and will be happy with the 955.

/ 2520 vs 955
I thought we could help 47chevy when he asked us to compare the 2520 to the 955. But was just trying to determine what he wanted to compare.
Now he leaves this thread hanging by deleting his post.

Apparently he's not sure (or lacks some confidence) and there are some behind-the-scenes things happening. Hope he gets them sorted out and will be happy with the 955.

I get a little upset when I start to think about the 2520 that I had. Lost my b*tt on it.

I got a scag tiger cat. Its a mowing machine. I did not buy the 955, just could not get myself to buy another JD product.

Thanks