25HP Kubota vs Kioti vs JD

/ 25HP Kubota vs Kioti vs JD
you owe it to yourself to look at the Mahindra Max series if there's a dealer close enough by you.

I actually inquired about the Mahindra but unfortunately the Golden LS dealer is the Mahindra dealer in town. He didn't recommend them or seem interested in talking about them. We are in the process of settling into the house and will be picking up animals this weekend and building some fences. After that I will be back on the tractor hunt. I will have to head out of town to look at JD and Mahindra so still some time to put in. Currently I am leaning towards the Kubota but I want to make sure I see all the options. Thanks for all the replies.

/ 25HP Kubota vs Kioti vs JD #32  
I actually inquired about the Mahindra but unfortunately the Golden LS dealer is the Mahindra dealer in town. He didn't recommend them or seem interested in talking about them. We are in the process of settling into the house and will be picking up animals this weekend and building some fences. After that I will be back on the tractor hunt. I will have to head out of town to look at JD and Mahindra so still some time to put in. Currently I am leaning towards the Kubota but I want to make sure I see all the options. Thanks for all the replies.

probably bigger margins for him or he has to meet some kind of quota.