2615 gear question

/ 2615 gear question #1  

drg1

Silver Member
Tractor
1532 hydro
excuse my ignorance but a couple basic questions...looking at a 07 2615 gear tractor..is the transmission a shuttle type in these and if so how does it work, also how is the pto operated and contolled? Was searching for ownerns manual to download so I wouldnt have to ask these basic questions...Tractor is a couple hours away and trying to get all the info on it before I chose to look at it...Thanks

/ 2615 gear question #2  
excuse my ignorance but a couple basic questions...looking at a 07 2615 gear tractor..is the transmission a shuttle type in these and if so how does it work, also how is the pto operated and contolled? Was searching for ownerns manual to download so I wouldnt have to ask these basic questions...Tractor is a couple hours away and trying to get all the info on it before I chose to look at it...Thanks

It is a 9 x 3 transmission, not a shuttle. Reverse and 2nd are across from each other so back and forth between the 2nd and reverse is easy. The PTO enguagement is simple and reliable, push the 2 stage clutch pedal, all the way in, shift the pto lever into gear and let out the clutch.

/ 2615 gear question
ok got and thanks for the quick reply:thumbsup: