Price Check 2615 price

/ 2615 price #1  

jsaunders

Hello, I'm looking at a 2615 gear tractor and whould like to see what you guys are getting as far as pricing. I really like the 4 year/0% interest rate. I'm looking at the 106 loader and also adding some attachments. I'm a landscaper and this will be the first tractor- I usually just rent what I need or borrow my friends 310 JD -hoe.
Thanks for the info,
Joel

/ 2615 price #2  
jsaunders said:
Hello, I'm looking at a 2615 gear tractor and whould like to see what you guys are getting as far as pricing. I really like the 4 year/0% interest rate. I'm looking at the 106 loader and also adding some attachments. I'm a landscaper and this will be the first tractor- I usually just rent what I need or borrow my friends 310 JD -hoe.
Thanks for the info,
Joel

Joel I just bought a 2615 w/ FEL and paid 14500 0% /4 years. It has done everything that I have asked of it so far. Seems to be a sturdy well built machine.

/ 2615 price #3  
I'm surprised you'd pick the gear model for landscaping, over the HST. The only advantages of the gear model over the HST are that it's a little cheaper and can get a little more power to the ground, balanced against the convenience of the HST especially when using the loader. I thought I wanted a gear model, as I had never even ridden an HST model before, much less owned one, but got talked into it and am glad I got it. I must admit it is very easy to work with.

Part of getting "talked into it" was the price: $14,000 out the door, cash, with an additional $400 in rebate from Mahindra. That's only about $500 more than the best price I could find for a gear model, though it had a better rebate at the time, at $600. I'm a very happy little tractor owner.

/ 2615 price
The gear model has 0% for 48 the hst doesn't. While the hydro is easier to use for the amount the tractor is going to be used on the job site isn't really that great. The tractor will be more for around the shop/home.
Joel

/ 2615 price #5  
The HST transmission is quicker and easier to use when doing loader work. However I still like the gear model because you can pick your gear and go. Great for doing work that requires a consant speed such as when using a bush hog and a tiller. The way I look at is I may be a little slower doing some things with a gear trans compared to a HST trans, but afterall I am not in a race.

The key thing is get what you like and what will serve your needs.

Besides 0% for 48months is hard to beat!

/ 2615 price #6  
I also thought I wanted gears. However, I picked up a used 2615 with HST. I'm really glad I have it. I'm sure it has saved my bacon a couple times. You take your foot off the pedal and it stops! JMHO, but if your working around a lot of trees or in a confined area, and/or on slopes the HST is a very nice feature and I think it's safer.

Matt

/ 2615 price
Yes of couse the HST is great yet the gear will work as well- IMHO I would want more HP if I was going to go HST
PLUS 0% for 48 is just great - I got an OTD price of $13,600 with the FEL which I don't think is to shabby.

I really want to get the quick attach for skid steer equip and trade the 60" bucket for a 72", Plus a york rake/ box blade.

Joel

/ 2615 price #8  
Which dealer had the 13,600 price? I was quoted 15,070 for a 2615 in Maine and am going to try another dealer.

Thanks

/ 2615 price
Power Outfit in Mason NH- The owner was told the incorrect pricing from the Mahindra rep- Actual price is $14,200................. STILL WORTH THE RIDE FROM MAINE:D
I can get you the number if you want. I will hopefully be picking it up on friday:D :D :D

Joel

/ 2615 price #10  
Thanks for the name, I found them with Google. Got one Maine dealer to check out before trying NH.

Thanks