2630 brake problem

/ 2630 brake problem #1  

tcjh3rbh44

Tractor
JD 450B
Anyone know if low hydraulic fluid level will result in no brake pedal either left or right. Can pump up and hold. Does the hydraulic fluid from internal tractor supply the brake pistons in the brake pedal body. I know I could add fluid but if I need to take brake cylinder body off would rather not add it. Thanks Noah.

/ 2630 brake problem #2  
The brake valve is supplied oil from the transmission pump circuit. If the transmission is run too low on fluid, it can cause the oil to cavitate and aerated oil will be fed into the brake valve. This can result in air getting into the brake lines and cause low pedal. How low is the oil level? Have you tried bleeding the brakes?

/ 2630 brake problem #3  
There is a supply oil to the brake valve so tho oil and contaminants more less sit there. And then the valve dont work as well. It pretty esy to pull the brake valve off pop the caps and flush it ou with solvent. Might as well replace the valves as well so if you are having.further issues you know the brake valve is good.

/ 2630 brake problem #4  
I agree with JD110 that I'd suggest seeing to it that hyd oil level was at full mark & try bleeding brakes.

/ 2630 brake problem
I agree with JD110 that I'd suggest seeing to it that hyd oil level was at full mark & try bleeding brakes.

Thanks for the information. I thought the brakes worked in that manner. I'll fix them as soon as replace most of JD 450 hydraulic hoses, been digging stumps all week in this heat. Thanks again, Noah.

/ 2630 brake problem #6  
If the equalizing valve in master cylinder happens to be malfunctioning(one possible problem) usually if one locks pedals together the brakes will operate(stop tractor)