Buying Advice 2buy or not 2 buy

/ 2buy or not 2 buy
Thanks ,Bob, I have read about the PTO driven by the transmission and the part that worries me some is that I'm told this would create problems while mowing with a shredder, since I have no experience either way I really don't see a issue if I make sure to have the overrun clutch thing installed, this basic tractor looks brand new with the OE paint , tires have no wear and no age cracks,several people trying to sell me tractors say this is A BAD DEAL FOR ME, the Mahindra dealer says this is a very simple easy to work on long lasting piece of equipment that taken care will last me many years, so maybe I should (confused again) look a 2nd time to the 02 Mahindra that needs some repair but has p/s and double clutch.

/ 2buy or not 2 buy #12  
I think most modern transmission driven PTO tractors do have an internal overrun clutch.
My JD 850 has a transmission driven PTO w/single stage clutch. It has an inernal overrun clutch, so it doesn't try pushing the tractor with a shredder.
The PTO does shut off when the clutch is depressed.

/ 2buy or not 2 buy
Thanks Vince, how does your JD single stage clutch work while brush cutting,does the pto stopping cause any problems? That's the only time I can see a problem as while using other implements that don't connect to the pto everything should be okay I think.

/ 2buy or not 2 buy #14  
Thanks Vince, how does your JD single stage clutch work while brush cutting,does the pto stopping cause any problems? That's the only time I can see a problem as while using other implements that don't connect to the pto everything should be okay I think.
Once I start mowing the field I rarely need to push in the clutch, so its not much of a problem.