2k 4300 weak loader functionality

/ 2k 4300 weak loader functionality #11  
That tractor had a recall quite a few years ago. The filter under the tractor ( a tube about 6 inches long with a rubber hose attached ) was found to be faulty. Also some people might not realize there is a filter in the tube e that can get clogged.

/ 2k 4300 weak loader functionality
That tractor had a recall quite a few years ago. The filter under the tractor ( a tube about 6 inches long with a rubber hose attached ) was found to be faulty. Also some people might not realize there is a filter in the tube e that can get clogged.
I am aware of the screen inside that tube. Thank you for advising me of the recall I did not know that.

/ 2k 4300 weak loader functionality #13  
Update, will be a bit until i get the gauge, and blew a line yesterday. It was a beautiful "Pop" sound with a 15 foot spray of Hyguard across my hood. Im sure the grass is gonna have issues there this year. LOL

Where did you get lines from? I notice that most of the lines on the loader are the same (90* ORFS on each end), but they are crazy expensive from deere. I'd like to replace them all and I was looking at some of the online custom hose makers. I'm thinking that adapting to JIC and using regular hoses is going to take up too much room.

/ 2k 4300 weak loader functionality #14  
Wasn't aware a tractor manufacture was using orfs fittings. Are you sure that's what they are.

For the low pressures our systems run....they aren't worth the expense.

Jic is tried and true. No sealers or o-rings requires either

/ 2k 4300 weak loader functionality #15  
Wasn't aware a tractor manufacture was using orfs fittings. Are you sure that's what they are.

For the low pressures our systems run....they aren't worth the expense.

Jic is tried and true. No sealers or o-rings requires either

I'm fairly certain that just about every fitting I have had off of my 4300 and 430 loader have been ORFS. The exception is ORB on the QD ends of lines. I didn't find a single factory JIC connection. PITA because it's not commonly stocked and adapting from male ORFS to male JIC takes up a lot of room that you don't have on the loader because of the hood.

[/IMG][/IMG]Update: blew a line, replaced with new ones and all power is back. Must have been a collapsed / blocked line.

/ 2k 4300 weak loader functionality #17  
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

/ 2k 4300 weak loader functionality #18  
I've ordered custom lines from discount hydraulics. Prices are good compared to local.

Do my images show up?

/ 2k 4300 weak loader functionality #20  
Not on my phone.