2nd day with Tractor- First Mod......NEW SPEAKERS

/ 2nd day with Tractor- First Mod......NEW SPEAKERS
It's a 2SS with an L99. Auto with paddle shifters...once the warranty runs out it will have a vararam CAI with Magnaflow Cat back and a tune...that will boost it to
about 480HP...gonna be awhile because I have a 48K mi bumper to bumper with about 17K on it....so for now I will have to live with 426 :cool:

/ 2nd day with Tractor- First Mod......NEW SPEAKERS #12  
Nice car. My days of feeding the ponies are gone. Only young people should drive cars like that. The earth pounder that brings back memories of frequent fuel stops only averaged 8-10 MPG on the highway, if going down hill.

Took that thing on a 1000 mile trip one time. Never seen so many different fueling facilities before or since. I am now at the age my money looks better in my pocket than in fumes going out a exhaust pipe.

Nice car. My days of feeding the ponies are gone. Only young people should drive cars like that. The earth pounder that brings back memories of frequent fuel stops only averaged 8-10 MPG on the highway, if going down hill.

Took that thing on a 1000 mile trip one time. Never seen so many different fueling facilities before or since. I am now at the age my money looks better in my pocket than in fumes going out a exhaust pipe.

They make them better these days...mine gets 24 mpg at 70 on the freeway and averages 18 mpg between city and highway- course I use premium from the right stations....

/ 2nd day with Tractor- First Mod......NEW SPEAKERS #14  
   / 2nd day with Tractor- First Mod......NEW SPEAKERS #15  
Witch Kicker's did you go with? Im lookin at the pioneer and Kicker's and not sure witch Kicker's to choose if I go with them.
Ditto. I'd like to know as well. If there is anything I don't like about the M7040 it's the factory speakers. Calling them "cheesy" would be a compliment...

/ 2nd day with Tractor- First Mod......NEW SPEAKERS #16  
They are the DS series,I was able to hear a selection on a wall of different brands,they wasn't that much but they sound great. If I didn't have my wife with me I would have got the high-end JL Audios.
The factory speakers are cheap clarion,I don't know why the didn't go with a better grade clarion coaxial speaker.

/ 2nd day with Tractor- First Mod......NEW SPEAKERS #17  
They are Pioneer TS-G1044R 200W 2way 4" speakers. The sound is NO comparison!
THIS is on my upgrade list! Gotta get new speakers.

/ 2nd day with Tractor- First Mod......NEW SPEAKERS #18  
They are the DS series,I was able to hear a selection on a wall of different brands,they wasn't that much but they sound great. If I didn't have my wife with me I would have got the high-end JL Audios.
The factory speakers are cheap clarion,I don't know why the didn't go with a better grade clarion coaxial speaker.

I think I seen the Kicker's on Amazon for like $37 I think, I might have to check out the JL's, cant EVER go wrong with JL's...!

/ 2nd day with Tractor- First Mod......NEW SPEAKERS #19  
I think I seen the Kicker's on Amazon for like $37 I think, I might have to check out the JL's, cant EVER go wrong with JL's...!

I paid like 60 for the kickers and the JL's were around 130 and I ordered my sub from woofersETC.com,FOCAL is probaly going to be the best out now days...

I'm in for all of $70 for the Pioneers. It's a little bit of a job putting them in. Top has to come off. SO.... get what you want that will last for awhile is my advice. Now all I need is the subwoofer.