Oil & Fuel 3 cylinder diesel engine help

/ 3 cylinder diesel engine help #12  
Theres a workshop manual here for a D905 3 cyl engine. (Not a 950). You may find it useful. Download the '05 seres' manual from the engines folder.

Kubotabooks.com

/ 3 cylinder diesel engine help
alchemysa said:
Theres a workshop manual here for a D905 3 cyl engine. (Not a 950). You may find it useful. Download the '05 seres' manual from the engines folder.

Kubotabooks.com

Thanks for the link!

/ 3 cylinder diesel engine help #14  
Tim, I was able to get an electrical diagram and a Kubota starter switch for D722 Kubota powered Lesco mower from a Kubota authorized part's distributor. A local Kubota tractor dealer referred me to them. Unfortunately I can't remember their name, and will look for it as I need to order a part for the Lesco.

/ 3 cylinder diesel engine help
bdeboer said:
Tim, I was able to get an electrical diagram and a Kubota starter switch for D722 Kubota powered Lesco mower from a Kubota authorized part's distributor. A local Kubota tractor dealer referred me to them. Unfortunately I can't remember their name, and will look for it as I need to order a part for the Lesco.

Thanks, I just printed the electrical diagram off the Jacobsen site. It has a nice online parts catalog as well. Wish I would have found that before. I'll have to test my shutoff solenoid to see how it works since it sounds like it is backwards of what is expected. Might need a new one. I just got a generic switch from the hardware store but it doesn't appear to have as many terminals as the standard jacobsen. I think it will do the trick though.

/ 3 cylinder diesel engine help #16  
I HAVE A HS5200 MOWER IT RAN PERFECT I PARKED IT FOR ABOUT 3 WEEKS GOT IT OUT AND IT KNOT RUN IT WILL CRANK BUT IT WILL START

/ 3 cylinder diesel engine help #17  
The compression release on my Kubota tractor is set up like a automotive choke .Cable with a solid wire in the middle. Pull to release and push to close .It has been years since I have used it-in the winter .