3 point Carry All that works with iMatch?

/ 3 point Carry All that works with iMatch? #1  

GreenMtnMan

Silver Member
I'm looking for a 3-point carry all that will work with an iMatch hitch? Does anyone here have one? Any pointers appreciated.

/ 3 point Carry All that works with iMatch? #2  
This may be too obvious but I'll offer it up anyway. Just measure your iMatch and then take those notes when you're looking at carry alls. Given the relative simplicity of a carry all, you might want to just build one for yourself.

Good luck with whatever you decide. I hope this helps. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ 3 point Carry All that works with iMatch?
Thanks for the suggestion. That would work if I could find a source for carry-alls within driving distance. The dealer would order one for me but they are always on the expensive side so I wanted to do a little online shopping first.

/ 3 point Carry All that works with iMatch? #4  
Here is a Photo of the Bad River Receivor hitch. They also make a receivor carry all. Dave

Attachments

• 307153-hitch_0286.jpg
    307153-hitch_0286.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 1,024
I thought about going that route but the receiver hitch carry all only holds 500 lbs. I was looking for something that had a larger platform and maybe double the capacity. Maybe my best bet is a set of 3ph pallet forks. I could just use a pallet for the platform.

/ 3 point Carry All that works with iMatch? #7  
Or weld a frame with a similar type of mesh.

/ 3 point Carry All that works with iMatch? #8  
It might be time to start letting your fingers do the walking, then. I would think that the tech support areas for any manufacturer could give you the dimensions you need. I just hope you get better response than I did from King Kutter, who told me "Our attachments are NOT quick attach compatible at this point. Maybe next year." They're not even cosistent from one attachment to the next. AMAZING! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Hey Dave, I know that Bad River is a great company but I was buying some lumber in Lowes today and they had one of those 500 lb. receiver hitch carry platforms for $49.95. Quite a bit less than Bad River.

/ 3 point Carry All that works with iMatch? #10  
Yeah, I can get those here too, try putting 500 # on one /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif