Chipper 3 point chipper / shredder

/ 3 point chipper / shredder #21  
JayBrad
I also have an 240c chipper on my Yanmar 155d tractor. I have many hours on it chipping pine limbs as I maintain the forest on my property. I have no complaints. It has done a HUGE amount of work for me. It is getting old and needing some repairs. But I do not have the main manual. I do have the supplement for the 240c, but not the main one for the witchita and traveler models which the supplement references constantly. Do you know where I can get a copy of the missing manual??

/ 3 point chipper / shredder #22  
I would put the Jinma or our Tomcat chippers up against the same size machine in a mint.The Jinmas are at least half the cost ,replacement parts easy to get,and they are workhorses,I have sold hundreds of them .The belt driven feed roll will pull in up to 6" material (as long as your tractor can handle it).I have sold several to customers that bought the Dr chippers and returned them once they tried the Jinma or Tomcat.If you want to pay $ 4,000.00 or more for a chipper thats great,if you want a chipper that will do the same job for half the cost look at the Jinma or Tomcat

Tommy
Affordable Tractor Sales
"Your Jinma Parts Superstore"
Home of compact Jinma, Foton, and Koyker Tractors and Parts, Wood Chippers, Backhoes - Affordable Tractor Sales Company

/ 3 point chipper / shredder #23  
JayBrad
I also have an 240c chipper on my Yanmar 155d tractor. I have many hours on it chipping pine limbs as I maintain the forest on my property. I have no complaints. It has done a HUGE amount of work for me. It is getting old and needing some repairs. But I do not have the main manual. I do have the supplement for the 240c, but not the main one for the witchita and traveler models which the supplement references constantly. Do you know where I can get a copy of the missing manual??

I have a copy of the manual in PDF. It's a huge file in enough detail that you can see the pictures (20 mb).

I'm on vacation for another week, but if you send me a reminder PM, I'll be happy to send it to you.

Jay

/ 3 point chipper / shredder #24  
About a year ago I bought a used Goosen chipper/ shredder with the blower on it. The chipper has about a 165 lb. flywheel with four blades and can take up to 5 inch logs. I just replaced the blades about a hour and a half job and they will self feed to the chipper in fact you kind of have to hold them back if they are to long so not to bog down the tractor. The shredder hopper can take up to 1in. material. There 36 knives on the shredder and it works very well. The machine weighs around 650 lbs. I have been satisfied so far with it. I searched the net to find mine used and paid less than half of a new one.

/ 3 point chipper / shredder #25  
:)
starting to look for chipper shredder is it best to go with 3 point and has anyone had good luck with a specific type. Thanks

You may have got one by now but I just bought this one from a importer
for $1500 NEW,It works fine its made by jinma ,Lots of middle men slapping
there own stickers on these and selling them for twice the price it cost
to import it yourself. If you dont mind puting it together yourself it
takes about a hour to de-crate and put legs and shoot on. No fancy
stickers to warn you to keep your head or arms out of the shoot .It may
cost a little more to ship ,I ordered a 354 Jinma tractor , Backhoe ,and chipper all at the same time .so shipping was less than ordering a single
order.:)

Attachments

• DSC_0312 (Medium).JPG
    DSC_0312 (Medium).JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 318
  • DSC_0313 (Medium).JPG
    DSC_0313 (Medium).JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 318
  • DSC_0069 (Medium).JPG
    DSC_0069 (Medium).JPG
    118.9 KB · Views: 303
   / 3 point chipper / shredder #26  
I have a copy of the manual in PDF. It's a huge file in enough detail that you can see the pictures (20 mb).

I'm on vacation for another week, but if you send me a reminder PM, I'll be happy to send it to you.

Jay

Sorry to drop into a 5 year old thread. Hey jay, can you please email me the manual for the super apache 240c ?