3 point landscapeing rake

/ 3 point landscapeing rake #11  
Nicely done ! Looks like a handy device to have around. I often wondered if somebody manufactured a Rake/Rear Blade interchangeable combo unit. Great idea.

They do. I think landpride and woods both offered it at one time.

The problem is, when looking at a blade or rake, the biggest expense in mfg'ing is the blade or the rake, NOT the 3PH frame. So it probabally doesnt cost much more to just have two seperate units instead of a combo that is probabally a little more difficult to change than the simple 3PH.

/ 3 point landscapeing rake #12  
They do. I think landpride and woods both offered it at one time.

The problem is, when looking at a blade or rake, the biggest expense in mfg'ing is the blade or the rake, NOT the 3PH frame. So it probabally doesnt cost much more to just have two seperate units instead of a combo that is probabally a little more difficult to change than the simple 3PH.

What you said makes good sense and is no doubt the reason. For a lot of people including me, storage space under roof is a premium and having something interchangable makes sense but may not be practicle. Appreciate the comments. Have a great weekend!

/ 3 point landscapeing rake #13  
Brewdog, check out Land Pride for a nice RB/Landscaping rake.

GGB

/ 3 point landscapeing rake #15  
That's a neat idea for what you are using it for. I've had times where the flexibility of the rake tines really came in handy though, like when hitting things that resist moving. But like you said, you can just bend the rebar back if you hit something that won't move.

/ 3 point landscapeing rake
i have about 45.00 bucks stuck into it beats 400-500$ for a boughten lawn rake.it did a great job.just your time invested which was one morning.