3 point pallet forks

/ 3 point pallet forks #1  
Tractor
Kubota L3200HST with LA524 Loader, Quick Connect; Loaded R4 Tires
I wonder if anyone has any experience with these 3 point pallet forks for my L3200:

Pallet Forks, Pallet Fork, 3 Point Pallet Forks | Agri Supply, 72511, 3 Pt Palle

These are only $160. I realize it is totally different than having a real set of forks on my loader but I'd probably be looking at upwards of $7-800 for a set of decent forks. Maybe someday...

My immediate need is that I'm having about 20 panels (8' wide x 6' high) weighing about 240lb each delivered to make my 50' diameter round pen. I figure that I could slide the panels off one by one onto the forks, deliver them to the location where they could be staged to stand them up and then go back for another panel (or 2 or 3). Does this sound like something I could do with this attachment?

After this use, I'm sure I could leave a pallet on the forks and use it as carry-all around my 20 acre horse farm.

Any ideas or suggestions on using this type of implement or this one in particular?

/ 3 point pallet forks #2  
I think they would do your project just fine as long as you added some height to them to support the 6' tall pieces. I have these and they are hard to beat for the price.

/ 3 point pallet forks #3  
Seems like you could get away with their $90 carry-all attachment for what you want to do.

/ 3 point pallet forks #4  
You could probably get away with the carry all, but I bet the forks continue to be useful in other ways. I've got a set for my FEL, I use for all sorts of stuff, and I'd love another set for my 3 point. I could use them on my Ns and I could haul 2 pallets of firewood at once on my Kubota.

/ 3 point pallet forks #5  
Yes, they are great. I think they were the second attachment I got back in 2009. Even better if your able to pick them up at a store without incurring extra cost.

/ 3 point pallet forks #6  
I have a set of 3PH and front forks. I use them both a good bit. I used a old pallet to build a carry all that I can use with either set of forks. I think you could move your round pen with them. Forks are more versatile than a carry all.

/ 3 point pallet forks #7  
72511.jpg
This will work, but really needs a hydraulic top link for other uses.

The panels must be made from heavy pipe to weigh 240lbs each.

The best way to move panels is with the FEL. :thumbsup:

Some 16 footers on the brush forks.
P9050049.JPG P9050050.JPG

You could remove your bucket and use a short chain on each side of the quick attach to carry 2 or three at a time.

/ 3 point pallet forks #8  
I wonder if anyone has any experience with these 3 point pallet forks for my L3200:

Pallet Forks, Pallet Fork, 3 Point Pallet Forks | Agri Supply, 72511, 3 Pt Palle

These are only $160. I realize it is totally different than having a real set of forks on my loader but I'd probably be looking at upwards of $7-800 for a set of decent forks. Maybe someday...

My immediate need is that I'm having about 20 panels (8' wide x 6' high) weighing about 240lb each delivered to make my 50' diameter round pen. I figure that I could slide the panels off one by one onto the forks, deliver them to the location where they could be staged to stand them up and then go back for another panel (or 2 or 3). Does this sound like something I could do with this attachment?

After this use, I'm sure I could leave a pallet on the forks and use it as carry-all around my 20 acre horse farm.

Any ideas or suggestions on using this type of implement or this one in particular?

If you have a QA loader you can get a nice set of forks for just over $500 with free shipping from Titan. Several people here have Titans and they work well. My forks aren't Titans but I got mine from a skid steer surplus center locally for the same price as Titan. To answer your question, those 3 pt pallet forks will work for the job you will be doing.

/ 3 point pallet forks #9  
I would also recommend getting pallet forks for the front. You can go from clamp ons for about $170 to QA for $500.

/ 3 point pallet forks #10  
I recommend forks for the front and rear. Rear forks are nice in a tight place, you can drop your loader bucket or remove the loader. You can also lift more with rear forks. With front forks you need a ballast on the 3PH and it makes the tractor long. Front forks are good for when you need to lift something high.