Quick Hitches 3 point Quick Hitch

/ 3 point Quick Hitch #21  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( All of the Frontier branded implements are I-Match compatible. )</font> Guess my point is it does work with the SpeedCo top hook just fine. Been posts in past threads warning I-match compatibility doesn't necessarily mean it with all attachments/hitches...... so I was a bit wary. So here's one atch where it works/fits/functions just fine. Now gotta go spend the $75 savings, and then paint the SpeedCo green. Good luck.

/ 3 point Quick Hitch #22  
The hitch from Kimco is a Homier/FarmPro. You can get directly from them for $99+ shipping. They are out of stock right now though.
Homier

/ 3 point Quick Hitch
Homier is no good for me because the shipping is around $100.00 ($99.00 + $100.00 = too much) and that makes it more than Kimco.

I am worried about what FarmGeek said, about the adjuster plates getting in the way. If I could buy the FarmPro locally, it would be great to know if they will all fit easily (with the possibility to return).

/ 3 point Quick Hitch #24  
Farm Pro attachment dealer in Dolgeville, NY

Bob’s New & Used Tractors
99 South Main Street
Dolgeville, NY 13329
(315)429-9547

/ 3 point Quick Hitch
I already looked them up and it is 4 hours and 20 minutes from here, each way, according to MapQuest. I have realized I was crazy to do the 1st trip to TSC, no more wild goose chases for me. Thanks for checking anyway!!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

It's funny how one attachemnt with very little function can cause such interest but... As I said before, I am only buying one in my life time if I am lucky. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ 3 point Quick Hitch #26  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="blue"> All of the Frontier branded implements are I-Match compatible.)</font> </font>

Kenny,

IMHO, I beg to disagree. "All" Frontier branded implements are not I-Match compatible. Perhaps the newest implements are but, I bought a Frontier GM1060 (5' 3PH Grooming Mower, J.D. Green) last year when I bought the 4115 and it was definitely not compatible without the "I-Match Conversion Kit". They make a little note about that which is not obvious to the casual observer. So, I bought the "conversion kit" and found out I needed the driveline for the 6' mower (another note, this one on the last page of the conversion kit installation manual).

I don't mean to correct you but, in this specific case (holds true for the GM1048 also), the Dealer did not know the "Conversion Kit" was needed. Nor did they know the longer driveline was needed with the conversion kit. AND, when they ordered the longer driveline, J.D.'s parts order folks thought they were crazy. Currently, I-Match, Conversion Kit, and now longer Driveline, and the GM1060 is "I-Match Compatible" [except I have to prop up the floating hitch to reach the lift hooks on the I-Match]. Still beats fighting to adjust the 3PH each time I change implements though.

Tom