3 Point Rototiller

/ 3 Point Rototiller #21  
Well I did it.... I bought a Howse roto-tiller this past Friday.... Heavy duty, it weighs about 720# What a brute. Took it home filled the gear cases with 85W-140 like the manual says. Greased all the zerks, measured the drive shaft. (Surprizingly, no cutting necessary.) Hooked up that RTC62 to my NH 2010 and amazed myself at how much better a tractor tiller does vs. a walk-behind. And at a fraction of the time. I did hit a hunk of concrete sidewalk that was burried and broke two tines, but I ordered replacements from Howse for only $12.88 each. At that price, I got a couple of spares to save on shipping and down time. Should have the replacements before the weekend... Awesome. Took the tractor to my folks to clean up an old property line that had nasty little "privet" stumps all the way through it. Put on the middle buster, plowed through the offending area several times, cleaned out the debris which surfaced, box-bladed it back to smooth and then ran the tiller a couple of passes over it... I am amazed. Wished I had bought one when I purchased the tractor. I'll send some pix if I can figure it out....

/ 3 Point Rototiller #22  
Here are the pics of the property line....

Attachments

• GameCam 007.jpg
    GameCam 007.jpg
    419 KB · Views: 579
  • GameCam 006.jpg
    GameCam 006.jpg
    383.6 KB · Views: 449
  • GameCam 011.jpg
    GameCam 011.jpg
    310.1 KB · Views: 414
  • GameCam 009.jpg
    GameCam 009.jpg